Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-17-2011, 07:09 PM   #41
KelliAnn11
Webkinz :)

Kelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Server Issue Effects Certain Webkinz World Players

Well, the rare clothing item (Venetian Mask) is on this hour if that makes anyone feel better. It isn't doing it for me, but I thought it might cheer someone else up if they are looking for it!
Kelli-Ann is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2011, 07:10 PM   #42
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Iggy
I made it in at 7:59, but of course Curio Shop man had to talk like always and the clock changed to 8:00 just as he finished.

ARGGGGGGGGGGGHHH

Can anyone explain how you are assigned server numbers? It seemed like our accounts that were created later in 2010 worked, while the ones from early 2010 did not. Did they assign accounts server numbers as they are originally started?
I made my account back in 2009 and I got my glorified pixels
I'm in server 1.
Not really sure how they assign the servers, probably by random or the one who has the least users and can handle more users on it.
CandiiDucky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:10 PM   #43
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

I am still using Firefox 3, so I can't speak to it not showing up in 4, but here is a screenshot:
Attached Images
File Type: jpgServer Info.jpg (37.8 KB, 12 views)
Nereid is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:11 PM   #44
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Nereid
I am still using Firefox 3, so I can't speak to it not showing up in 4, but here is a screenshot:
I believe you are in server 8.
I'm in server 1, so it shows up as wapi1 for me
CandiiDucky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:11 PM   #45

momohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clown

At 7:58 managed to finally get into the kids accounts and get them the chamber...mine is still down, lol!
momohuny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:11 PM   #46
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Server 4 seems to be working for me along with server 5.
Cheesy1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:11 PM   #47

Evermore knows the way
Evermore knows the wayEvermore knows the way

Well this just stinks... And I do find it funny that the severs start working again 1 minute till the Criminal Chamber sale is over. Doesn't give anyone time to get the item because 1): WW has to load. And 2): When you go to the Curio Shop Arte talks. Your one minute is up by then. Sigh... sometimes I don't understand these glitches that happen. And I'm not blaming Ganz, they had to do the best they could. But still....

~Evermore
Evermore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:13 PM   #48
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Server Issue Effects Certain Webkinz World Players

now i get in tank you SO much ganz
Old 04-17-2011, 07:14 PM   #49
I am honored to be a
Gift Guru

hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy
hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy

WI Subscriber

Yes, I finally got back on, too. It is interesting that once the rare object that all of us were waiting for is done being sold!
hippolady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:15 PM   #50
misalina

SwEetHeaRt325 has much to be proud ofSwEetHeaRt325 has much to be proud ofSwEetHeaRt325 has much to be proud ofSwEetHeaRt325 has much to be proud of

Me and my sister have been having so many problems not being able to log into WW and we really want the criminal chamber. We can't get it though if
Webkinz keeps freezing up like this. Webkinz is really fun but It stinks because if it keeps freezing up like this I might not go on it any more witch is really sad because I like going on webkinz world.

~SwEetHeaRt325
SwEetHeaRt325 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: