Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-17-2011, 07:02 PM   #31
OST
Webkinz :)

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Default Re: Server Issue Effects Certain Webkinz World Players

Oh, mine just began working! Good luck to everyone else!
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2011, 07:02 PM   #32
KelliAnn11

Kelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Okay, Nereid, I logged in with FF, but I have no idea where you're talking about. However, I did get in to WW - at 7:59 and, of course, it changed to 8pm before I could get into the Curio Shop. Anyone else wondering if this wasn't coincidence??
Kelli-Ann is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:02 PM   #33

n2911nlv is just really nicen2911nlv is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Nereid
If you are using Firefox, it will say on the status bar on the bottom left. I'm not sure about the other browsers.
With regards to Firefox: I was always able to see the servers, but after upgrading to the newest version of Firefox, that particular data bar disappeared and I can't tell anymore. Are you on the newest version? Anyone else having this issue?

Regarding the servers and Webkinz Newz being down: Is anyone else experiencing slowness on the other servers? All of our other accounts seem to be running v-e-r-y s-l-o-w today, with a lot of "please waits".
n2911nlv is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:04 PM   #34
xoingtoby

xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!

OK, SO WHO THINKS THAT GANZ DID THIS ON PURPOSE TO CREATE A DESPARATELY WANTED ITEM! WASN'T IT CONVENIENT THAT THE SERVERS WERE DOWN FOR THE WHOLE 7 HOUR AND POOF, JUST LIKE THAT IT'S ALL BETTER AS SOON AS IT TURNS 8:00.

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH I'M SO MAD!!!!
xoingtoby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:04 PM   #35

mytwowebelles has a reputation beyond reputemytwowebelles has a reputation beyond reputemytwowebelles has a reputation beyond reputemytwowebelles has a reputation beyond reputemytwowebelles has a reputation beyond reputemytwowebelles has a reputation beyond repute

Bummer! It started working one minute prior to the hour! Only time to log in to one account as I didn't have multiple windows open. Oh well. Maybe they will add it to the Rare rotation again tomorrow.
mytwowebelles is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:04 PM   #36
call me demi :3

demiandselfan is a splendid one to beholddemiandselfan is a splendid one to beholddemiandselfan is a splendid one to beholddemiandselfan is a splendid one to behold

weird i wasn't able to get on webkinz or webkinznewz like 10 minutes ago and right when it was gone i could get on both
demiandselfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:05 PM   #37
valleygram
Gift Guru

valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success
valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success

WI Subscriber

I got in at 8:59 Atlantic Time. I clicked it and got the pop-up "Are you sure you want to buy, etc.," but when I clicked that, a pop-up said, "Sorry. The sale is over." Grrr!
valleygram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:05 PM   #38

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

I made it in at 7:59, but of course Curio Shop man had to talk like always and the clock changed to 8:00 just as he finished.

ARGGGGGGGGGGGHHH

Can anyone explain how you are assigned server numbers? It seemed like our accounts that were created later in 2010 worked, while the ones from early 2010 did not. Did they assign accounts server numbers as they are originally started?
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:06 PM   #39
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Kelli-Ann
Okay, Nereid, I logged in with FF, but I have no idea where you're talking about. However, I did get in to WW - at 7:59 and, of course, it changed to 8pm before I could get into the Curio Shop. Anyone else wondering if this wasn't coincidence??
Same here, got on my boys accts right at 8:00
CCBMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:09 PM   #40
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by xoingtoby
OK, SO WHO THINKS THAT GANZ DID THIS ON PURPOSE TO CREATE A DESPARATELY WANTED ITEM! WASN'T IT CONVENIENT THAT THE SERVERS WERE DOWN FOR THE WHOLE 7 HOUR AND POOF, JUST LIKE THAT IT'S ALL BETTER AS SOON AS IT TURNS 8:00.

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH I'M SO MAD!!!!
CALM YOURSELF.
There are children in Africa who are starving and you are whining over a bunch of pixels?
Yes, I know you wanted that item. Webkinz wasn't working from 4-8 alright, so please just remove your finger from the Caps Lock button. PLEASE realise that you will have a chance of buying this item in the future. BE PATIENT.
CandiiDucky is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: