Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-17-2011, 06:46 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Server Issue Effects Certain Webkinz World Players

I can't get into webkinznewz.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2011, 06:47 PM   #12
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

I haven't been able to get into WW for hours. Sigh.
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 06:47 PM   #13
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

Click the image to open in full size.

Got it.
I live in Canada, storm did not affect this, even though I would barely call a bit of snow a Storm...
My account is in server 1, and I used google chrome

Don't keep refreshing it. Just let it load fully before clicking something else.
CandiiDucky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 06:48 PM   #14
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

that is very bad
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 06:48 PM   #15
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

My main account is Deluxe on server 8 so I was able to get it with no problems, but my server 12 account is out of commission. Maybe that criminal got out of the chamber and is running amok...
Nereid is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 06:48 PM   #16
ild about this place
Gift Guru

DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!

Thanks for the info! I thought something was up with the new IE9 I downloaded a day or so ago!
DAYCAREMOM24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 06:49 PM   #17

karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep
karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep

i am able to log onto webkinz and go to the curio shop, but i'm not deluxe so i can't get this item
karategurl is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 06:49 PM   #18
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

well, im sorry to hear that others people's accounts are not working, all four of my are working but i am not deluxe or looking for the chamber, good luck to the people who are looking for them!!! (although my webkinz newz is down)
wenjun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 06:51 PM   #19
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Nereid
My main account is Deluxe on server 8 so I was able to get it with no problems, but my server 12 account is out of commission. Maybe that criminal got out of the chamber and is running amok...
THAT is funny!

hey my webkinz newz is shut down too!
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 06:51 PM   #20
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

2 of my accounts were not affected, just one...hope it's fixed soon.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: