Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 06:49 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Series 4 Webkinz Trading Cards Have Arrived!

Congratz, on your find...I'm excited...I hope I can find some soon!
Peanut958 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2009, 07:50 PM   #22
Ibehere because I'm
Gifted

Ibehere has much to be proud ofIbehere has much to be proud ofIbehere has much to be proud ofIbehere has much to be proud ofIbehere has much to be proud of

Click the image to open in full size. on finding the TC4 cards and making the front page!

Click the image to open in full size. for sharing all the info and pictures.
Ibehere is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 08:55 PM   #23
has 60

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

My grandma might send me cards and a lemur, maybe a boston terrier!
crum98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 12:19 AM   #24

nello10 is on a distinguished road

hey!! Thanks so much to send me one of the new items from the trading card 4..It is so neat!!!! You are a great friend. Sorry I just can't get used to posting and sending messages, seems the computer locks up on me when I try to do things. Oh well, i will get the hang of it soon!
Your friend,
Nello10
nello10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 08:01 AM   #25
Lil Kinz
amy3210 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh wow! That's so cool that there are all those awesome prizes. I might actually go out and buy some cards now!

---------- amy3210 added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

Hey! I'll be your friend. My username is amy3210! (just like here on WI) I'll add you, crum98.

Last edited by amy3210; 02-27-2009 at 08:01 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
amy3210 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 10:36 AM   #26
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by nello10
hey!! Thanks so much to send me one of the new items from the trading card 4..It is so neat!!!! You are a great friend. Sorry I just can't get used to posting and sending messages, seems the computer locks up on me when I try to do things. Oh well, i will get the hang of it soon!
Your friend,
Nello10
You are very welcome! I am glad you liked it! Things here can be a bit confusing at fist. I have been a member for a few months now, and I seem to learn something new about this site everyday! But, as you go it does get easier and if I can help you with ANYTHING at all, you know I will be more than happy to!!! Also, there are soooooo many kind and helpful people here. So if you have a question, just post it and I promise you someone here will answer you!

Thanks everyone for posting your nice comments! And I am super excited for you all to get these!! i can't wait to see what everyone gets!!!! Have a great day ya'll!!!
jessicabarnhart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 10:49 AM   #27
Elephantboy42
Gifted
Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!

Congrats on your find Jessica! I'm still looking for some packs
Elephantboy42 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 10:52 AM   #28
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Elephantboy42
Congrats on your find Jessica! I'm still looking for some packs
Hey thanks! I was very excited to get the call about them!!! And to make front page too...... it is all so exciting. A tip for everyone out there. You can pull up the entire list of your local webkinz retailers of the main webkinz page. I am sure most of you know this already. But I thought I would post again in case any one out there didn't know. It makes it nice because you have all the numbers listed together! Good luck everyone!!!
jessicabarnhart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 11:05 AM   #29
Aswartz has a spectacular aura about

4 packs last night- 2 posters and 2 clothes articles. Probably a good thing as it tells me clearly "do not buy these!" Rather spend the $12 on an estore pet and know what PSI getting. But I just had to try. Kids liked the stickers. Maybe when packs get down in price we will try again. Some cool items available but I think they should be doing the 1-3 codes (as in series 1) at a minimum for packs of cards at $3 a pop....

---------- Aswartz added 2 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

FYI: in Massachusetts the Paperstores now have them--$2.99/pack. Expect at Justice/Limited but they charge $3.75/pack. May try Kimball Farm on way home just to see if they have (sometimes they charge $2). May pick up a Yorkie for Sunday--last time there being sold for $8. In Wakefield, MA (exit 31-32 off 495 for any interested). Paperstore had lil kinz lamb in. Just smaller version of regular size one...

Last edited by Aswartz; 02-27-2009 at 11:05 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Aswartz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 11:20 AM   #30
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Justice/Limited Too always seem to get new items quickly but they charge a a hefty premium. DD loved the series 3 items, trivia questions, stickers and puzzle so for us, it was worth it.
mom2tc is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: