Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 01:45 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Series 4 Webkinz Trading Cards Have Arrived!

A WI Front Page entry has been added:

Series 4 Webkinz Trading Cards Have Arrived!

We are starting to get reports from across our forum that members are finding the Series 4 Webkinz Trading Cards in their local stores. Webkinz Insider member jessicabarnhart was the first to share pictures of her prizes with us.

This series of Trading Cards has new Trading Card Furniture, a new series of Posters, new Citizens of Kinzville Furniture, and new Citizens of Kinzville Clothing.

Click the image to open in full size.

Jessica has this to say about the cards themselves: "There are 11 different types of cards. There are: Newest Arrivals, Kinzville Characters, Get in the Game, Rarest of Rare, Pet's Favorite Food, Pet's Own Item, Favorite Pets, Stickers, Foil, Vacation Sensation, and Amazing Items. The last two are new I think. Obviously the Vacation Sensation is shots from Vacation [Island]. And the Amazing Items is all eStore items. The stickers range from 3-6 on a card." She also says, "On the back of the different cards there appears to be a story. Each different card has a different story." The story names are: Fluffington's Job, The BIG News, The Newest Member, The Last Spell, The Big Job, The Big Bake Fail, A Second Chance, An Important Meeting, and Accident's Happen.

A complete Picture Gallery of the Series 4 Trading Card prizes has been assembled in this thread: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-items-368777/
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2009, 01:53 PM   #2
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Series 4 Webkinz Trading Cards Have Arrived!

Holy cow holy cow!!!! I made front page news!! YAY! Thanks ya'll!

---------- jessicabarnhart added 3 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by jessicabarnhart
Holy cow holy cow!!!! I made front page news!! YAY! Thanks ya'll!
I am going now to take a few more shots of these items. Will post soon! Thanks for the front page!!!

Last edited by jessicabarnhart; 02-26-2009 at 01:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jessicabarnhart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 01:54 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

flowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to behold

cool thanks for the info FIA
flowerfan12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 02:03 PM   #4
iluvbooks94
Gifted

iluvbooks94 is just really niceiluvbooks94 is just really nice

I love these Citizens of Kinzville lines. They're so creative and cool. I'm pleased that Ganz is making more, and I can't wait to trade for them!
iluvbooks94 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 02:28 PM   #5
I'm now a
Gift Trainee

LILJOHN95 is a jewel in the roughLILJOHN95 is a jewel in the rough

Cool, i might get a couple packs becasue i want the Dex Dangerous Model Space Fighter, thank you for the information FIA!
LILJOHN95 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 02:37 PM   #6

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

So cool I only have series 1.
Penny Lane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 02:47 PM   #7
Aswartz has a spectacular aura about

Thank you, everyone involved, for the great info! I like the Dex stuff the most.
Aswartz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 03:01 PM   #8
I rocks
Gift Guru

yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine
yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine

Jessica, congratulations and thank you very much for a sneak peak of your new TC4 Series Items. I can't wait to see pictures taken in your room. I love the new Card Collectore Theme and will definitely try to collect few Kinzville Character items as well (e.g. Nafaria's Stained Glass Window is just beautiful,..)
yaniella is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 03:22 PM   #9
sugerfle

sassygurl has a spectacular aura about

Cool! Im going 2 the mall Saturday and I'm gonna get a pack along with a new webkinz.
sassygurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 03:31 PM   #10
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

Here is a few pics of these items in my rooms. I went back and got a few more packs, and with those I got the Dr. Quacks coat (which I am VERY disapointd in), the Nafaria's potted plant, Nafaria's purple slippers, And an Eagel poster.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinz 512.jpg (8.2 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpgwebkinz 508.jpg (12.3 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpgwebkinz 507.jpg (12.1 KB, 29 views)
jessicabarnhart is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: