Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2010, 07:06 AM   #1

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default Series 2 Mazin' Hamster Virtual Images Revealed

A new front page story has been added:

Series 2 Mazin' Hamster Virtual Images Revealed

Thanks to Webkinz Insider Member Prrety11, we can now share with you the virtual pictures of the upcoming series two hamsters. These hamsters can be seen in the Mazin' Hamster catalog, which also shows their Mazin' hamsters ball and design.

Shown in the picture below are the new hamsters Pixie, Willow, Waffles, Sparkle, Cookie, and Hope. As well as the virtual image for the upcoming Holiday Hamster Nick.

Click the image to open in full size.
All of these Mazin' Hamsters are now available for pre-sale at www.Ameriwade.com. Remember, Ameriwade features $5 flat-rate shipping to the USA and Canada, and a portion of every webkinz you buy at Ameriwade helps support Webkinz Insider.

For more information on the Mazin' Hamster feature please visit our WIki HERE.
MissGnomie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2010, 07:19 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 
Default Re: Mazin' Hamster Virtual Images Revealed

Thanks for the up-date and the pictures! Love Nick. They are really cute.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 07:20 AM   #3
:)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

Awwww Willow is So Cute!
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 07:24 AM   #4
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

hope is really cute in the game i got her yesterday
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 07:34 AM   #5

cutiepie79 is on a distinguished road

I got all of the except Willow and Waffles yesterday. I love that you can remove Nick's clothes. I can get pics of them. I just need to know where to send them!!
cutiepie79 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 07:44 AM   #6
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by cutiepie79
I got all of the except Willow and Waffles yesterday. I love that you can remove Nick's clothes. I can get pics of them. I just need to know where to send them!!
I think you can post them here
prrety11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 07:55 AM   #7

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

We adopted Nick, which my son renamed Christmasey, earlier this week. He is friends with Spookey. Their hats and Christmasey's belt can come off while in Webkinz world.
Hamsters.jpg

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 07:57 AM   #8
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

They are very cute!

Thank you for pointing this item out
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 08:03 AM   #9

cutiepie79 is on a distinguished road

here are some pics I have... still getting pics of them in hamster world
Attached Images
File Type: jpghamsters.JPG (27.6 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpgcookie.JPG (15.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpghope.JPG (15.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpgsparkle.JPG (14.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpgp[ixie.JPG (14.3 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpgnick.JPG (34.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpgnick1.JPG (13.6 KB, 2 views)
cutiepie79 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 08:08 AM   #10

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I got all of them but Willow and Pixie yesterday! They're so adorable! I love how Nick and Spooky's items are clothing items.
ButterflyFlower is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: