Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-18-2009, 10:12 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

ollyson13 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: September's Deluxe Item Revealed: Hypnotic Glasses

April Racing Hat- Don't like it
May Racing Jacket- Don't like it
June Prom Dress- Absolutely LOVE it
July Samurai Hat- So-so
August Ringmasters Jacket- So-so

I have all of the above ^^^^^

September Hypnotizing Glasses- I like them

Well that is what I think of the Deluxe items I hope people agree and I'm sorry if I dislike an item that you like
ollyson13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2009, 10:20 PM   #62
rodentmom is just really nicerodentmom is just really nice

pfeagans01 said:
Quote:
I would have to say that glasses(of ANY kind) are my most favorite accessory to put onto my pets
Well, yeah, just look at your current avatar (And I know that isn't actually your own ferret, but still. And sorry I haven't kept in touch. School year has been getting started. It causes busy-ness)
rodentmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 10:41 PM   #63
Lil Kinz

jademade6 is an unknown quantity at this point

hmm i kinda think its cool it depends how it looks on my pets if not i will trade it for kinz style or something. i would probely put it on oreo
jademade6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 11:14 PM   #64
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Absolutely LOOOOOOOOVE them! I crave accessories of all kinds

Very happy so far with my deluxe membership...until I have to pony up the $$ again, lol!
kigz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 11:17 PM   #65
Love my Aspie son!
Gift Trainee

TyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to all

They certainly are not "my thing"....
TyeGirlx3 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 11:22 PM   #66
elcome Back To

GemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond repute

Those are awesome x3
GemPhantom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 11:25 PM   #67
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

I think they are so cute! They will look awesome with the clown outfit that is pictured as a future Deluxe gift item!

Click the image to open in full size.
luvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:08 AM   #68
cody3537
Banned
FallenProdigy has a spectacular aura about

wow! I will definately get a hold of these and make a psycadelic room or something lol
Twilight Webkinz! lol
FallenProdigy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 05:29 AM   #69
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Hmmmm...

Although these glasses are kind of cool, I have to say that I'm getting a little tired of clothing to be the Deluxe Item gift every month. You can only clothe so many pets and so far a few of the components don't really go with anything else (eg samurai helmet, gold hat).

As long as GANZ is giving us clothes, then we should get Racing pants, a samurai uniform, or a gold casual suit to help us make anything out of the previous items. Or how about a Kinzville Academy Graduation gown, or maybe a pair of pet overalls/ straw hat?

March Roller Coaster: COOLEST PRIZE EVER
April Racing Hat: So-so
May Racing Jacket: So-so
June Prom Dress: Not my thing
July Samurai Hat: Pass
August Ringmasters Jacket: Ok
September Hypno-glasses: Ok

I agree that most of the clothing has been aimed towards boys. I thought that the Racing suit items were kind of an accompaniment to the Webkinz Rally game that got released at the same time.
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 05:42 AM   #70
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I like them!!! They are colourful and fun!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, im hypnotized! -hayley, twilight zone

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: