Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-18-2009, 06:46 PM   #41
sawyersuperstar
Webkinz :)

Sawyer4325 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: September's Deluxe Item Revealed: Hypnotic Glasses

oh cool that would look good with the jester hat.
Sawyer4325 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2009, 07:08 PM   #42
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

These are OK... very weird looking, but OK. My favorite Deluxe bonus so far is the Samurai Helmet...

Just so ya know, I am a big medieval history buff, both European and Japanese - thus my two favorite rooms are my Medieval Hall and my Ichiban theme rooms! I have the prince and king outfits already and I hope they make a wearable samurai armor some time to go with that helmet...

As for the comment that all the Deluxe bonus items so far (except the prom dress) are for boys: where I'm from, a boy wouldn't be caught DEAD in that golden hat. And the ringmaster coat could be for a male OR female (I have seen MANY Ringmistresses over the years)... Plus there are still many months of bonus prizes ahead - who knows what will happen.
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 07:21 PM   #43
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Yeah!! Ever since I saw the ad for Deluxe I really liked the glasses! Thanks for the update!
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 07:22 PM   #44
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by RainbowSherbert
Um, Ok, i don't really like them, the best Deluxe item they have made is (2 me) the pretty prom dress. What about all the females? Come on Ganz?! All the deluxe items r 4 boys.
I have a girl racer, but I do sort of agree with you. Even in the wshop there is only one dress and not very many girly clothes. I'd like to see more wshop clothes for girls. I had to buy my racer a skirt from the kinzshop.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 07:28 PM   #45
rodentmom is just really nicerodentmom is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by MsHoliday
They are really different from the previous clothes.
Quite a deviation. I can't seem to picture them with the Gold Outfit
or the Helmet and Jacket.
Any suggestions of what outfit to place them with??
Yeah, very different than the previous Deluxe clothing items. I'm not sure how I feel about them and probably will not know until I actually see them on a pet. The one thing I do know, though, is that I am fervently hoping that they are not animated because it will be likely to give me a migraine. (I'm not joking about this at all.) Migraines or no, they would actually be way cooler animated, so, on second thought, I'll hope for animated on grounds of sheer coolness.

As to what to wear them with, my DD suggests the Kaleidoscope Skirt (Kinzstyle). If you want something to match the sheer bizarreness of the glasses themselves, pair them with the grass skirt.

Someone suggested the Monkey and Monkey T-shirt. I would probably go for the Wheel of the Month T-shirt myself, but I just like that one better.

On the head, I immediately thought of the Funky Neon 'Fro. Someone else mentioned the Jester cap. That seems a good suggestion, one that I'll be trying out when the glasses come. (I needed a figurine to unlock Woodland Wonders on my account which has only one pet on it -- a Spotted Frog -- and I bought the Gecko for the Jester's cap since it was so cool. What I then discovered was that Spotted Frogs do not wear hats and wigs easily. Their eyes tend to disappear. Perhaps these glasses will help that out.)

In fact, these glasses are so outrageous that you can wear all sorts of other outrageous things with them. Think of the Gift Box Shoes and the Tutti-Fruitti Headdress anything that is way out there will probably "go with them" in some sense because the glasses are so over the top.

@Safire: Congratulations on getting the Deluxe membership! I know you've really been wanting it. It's got to be disappointing to have the monthly item turn out to be something you hate when you've been waiting so long to get the membership, but I'm sure that later monthly clothes will be to your liking. Tastes vary, and I remember a lot of people saying that the Prom Dress was the ugliest thing they had seen. I was only feeling so-so about the Ringmaster Coat when it was introduced, but it's kind of grown on me since I got it. (It looks surprisingly good on a frog.)
rodentmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 07:39 PM   #46
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

That is pretty cool, maybe I will take on an extra shift at work this week so I can upgrade to deluxe lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 07:43 PM   #47

Dr.Pepper is on a distinguished road

Click the image to open in full size.
I'm hypnotized, i want them, i want them
Dr.Pepper is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 07:45 PM   #48
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

Aww the Items cute!
Shooting Star is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 07:50 PM   #49
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

very out of the box item!! i wonder how they will look on the webbies.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 07:55 PM   #50

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

Those are some hypnotizing glasses!
I wish I had a Deluxe Membership now!
Pupcake is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, im hypnotized! -hayley, twilight zone

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: