Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-20-2009, 07:34 PM   #91
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Re: September's Deluxe Item Revealed: Hypnotic Glasses

View Post Originally Posted by MsHoliday
They are really different from the previous clothes.
Quite a deviation. I can't seem to picture them with the Gold Outfit
or the Helmet and Jacket.
Any suggestions of what outfit to place them with??
Well they do show {coming out sometime soon I guess} the clown type outfit, plus there is the FSI jester cap, could go with the ringmasters if you were going for magician type {with wshop top hat and all of course}, put them on pets with some of those and some 3D for movie room? LOL
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2009, 08:05 PM   #92
Webkinz :)

Suemalonas is on a distinguished road

Looks to me like I'll have one more item to sell at the W Shop next month. I agree with some of the others in that they are hideous.
Suemalonas is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 08:45 PM   #93
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Suemalonas
Looks to me like I'll have one more item to sell at the W Shop next month. I agree with some of the others in that they are hideous.
There's always ww trading rooms or saving them for getting gifted here; since it's not an item that's available unless deluxe member they would be in demand regardless.
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 07:54 PM   #94
olverine's ARE
Gifted

queenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud of

I love them! tons better than the ringmaster coat... I don't even know where mine got to.. no one wanted it in trading either... which is a total bummer. It was a bummer gift.
queenfrostine12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 08:44 PM   #95
kindness, pass it on
Gift Guru

webkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonder

Don't care for them at all.
I want matching pieces to previous deluxe gifts to come out. Like samurai armor or prom queen tiara.
All these odd-ball pieces of outfits don't really match anything else. Like the samurai helmet...now these glasses?

Last edited by webkizzle; 08-21-2009 at 08:47 PM..
webkizzle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 07:20 AM   #96
Unregistered

Wink Re: September's Deluxe Item Revealed: Hypnotic Glasses

Wow. These are pretty weird. I probably wont wear those much once I get them. I wish I was a deluxe member in june when the pretty prom dress was the gift. I like that so much more than anything Ive gotten so far.
Old 08-26-2009, 02:21 PM   #97
jp777softball

karazy!!!!!

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, im hypnotized! -hayley, twilight zone

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: