Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-27-2010, 01:33 AM   #71
here to win
Webkinz :)

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

Default Re: September POTM video, Nine Lives, debuts!

This is my favorite POTM video now. It's sweet and it actually seems to be about something, not like "Tiger, Tiger" and "The Dog on the Front of the Tag", when the people were singing about themselves.
carmentacmc is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2010, 06:29 AM   #72
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMomma2
Sweet video and song...reminded me of the beginning of UP.
RobertFrog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 06:31 AM   #73
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

This is a fabulous song! Loved it (and I cried ) This and Piggy Plum Pie are my two favoritest POTM songs! GREAT job [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]! (even if this is a pretty "deep" song for kids-it's a fabulous sentiment)
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 06:34 AM   #74
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

If I, if I, had nine lives
I would listen to this on repeat. Bravo!
RobertFrog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 06:44 AM   #75
PenPal Bunnies

penGwen has a spectacular aura about

aaw i am going to cry that is so sweet! nmy new favorite song i love howthey get married and have grandchildren so adorable!!!
penGwen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 07:32 AM   #76
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

um myself i think that the other cat in the video is the sig small grey tabby cat
zacspet is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 09:03 AM   #77
So happy to be a

cottoncandy567 is a name known to allcottoncandy567 is a name known to allcottoncandy567 is a name known to all

Soooooo Sweet. I actually shead a tear!

okay more than a tear

by the way the cat was the signature gray tabby

Last edited by cottoncandy567; 08-27-2010 at 09:03 AM..
cottoncandy567 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 09:18 AM   #78
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

When I say something I mean it, and this is the BEST POTM VIDEO EVER!!! Every part makes me smile. It is so sweet!

I think the pet is a grey and white cat I hope so! I would totally get one. When I first saw this video, I watched it about ten times, each time trying to make myself watch something else, but I just couldnt! It is the sweetest thing I have ever seen!

Last edited by animalsrock!34; 08-27-2010 at 09:18 AM..
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 09:42 AM   #79
has 60

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

There is also a brown one.
crum98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 09:43 AM   #80
Love
Gifted

taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by nmk6
Here's one of my favorite sweet parts in it.

Click the image to open in full size.

Me too, when she brought out the boat... that was when I really teared up!
taytertots is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, f l a m e d a n c e, momo ducky!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: