Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-30-2010, 11:32 AM   #81
horseklio
Webkinz :)

LabbyLuv is a glorious beacon of lightLabbyLuv is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: September 2010 Virtual Pet Images Revealed

I want the red wolf sooo bad! The Chameleon Looks just plain gross
LabbyLuv is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2010, 11:40 AM   #82
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Aw! The Okapi and Tye Dye Puppy looks SSSSSOOOO cute!
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 12:01 PM   #83
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

the tye dye pup looks more rainbow and the chameleon looks way bizarre! but the others are cute
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 12:18 PM   #84

Googles146 will become famous soon enough

Aww, the tye dye pup is cute online and i would do anything to get this cute pup:abn::clyde:
Googles146 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 12:35 PM   #85

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

I think the Okapi's is a work in progress - it looks more like the cartoony versions of the pets than a signature style virtual. I'd hold off on critiquing him yet.

That said - I noticed this now with the plush as well - the Chameleon's eyes are so wrong. The real animal's eyes do not look in the same direction. One looks one way and the other another. It's to help protect it from some predators.

Now, I get that the chameleon is not what a real one looks like; however, this is a slight issue with said pet IMHO.

Out of all the sig sketches, I like the bottom three sigs and the monster's virtual. I'm glad they're making the monster - I'm not too fond of how they did the nightmare horse (the horns to me ruined the effect - I still maintain they should've done a flaming mane effect) and if our store gets these critters, I'm probably going to get him over the horse.
jadewarlock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 12:37 PM   #86
Banned
jaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond repute

I just realized how good Ganz is about giving everyone a chance to have a pet similar to a rare one.
Cheeky cat = bubblegum cheeky cat
Cheeky dog = blueberry cheeky dog
Love puppy = love line
Sherbet bunny = marshmallow bunny
Timberwolf = red wolf

Thanks ganz!

View Post Originally Posted by jaspyr
I just realized how good Ganz is about giving everyone a chance to have a pet similar to a rare one.
Cheeky cat = bubblegum cheeky cat
Cheeky dog = blueberry cheeky dog
Love puppy = love & puppy line
Sherbet bunny = marshmallow bunny
Timberwolf = red wolf

Thanks ganz!
View Post Originally Posted by jadewarlock
I think the Okapi's is a work in progress - it looks more like the cartoony versions of the pets than a signature style virtual. I'd hold off on critiquing him yet.
The Okapi isn't a signature, it is one of the more "cartoon-y pets"
I find him to be absolutely adorable
jaspyr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 01:30 PM   #87

tru214 is just really nicetru214 is just really nice

I like them all
tru214 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 02:12 PM   #88
Diabetes Awareness

picklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to all

I just adore laberdoddle:smitten : and the wolf lol:gwolf:
PS:i am random \
picklesryummy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 02:22 PM   #89
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

Wow! I am surprised that I really like the virtuals for the monster and okapi. And I do not care for the wolf image at all, so now I don't feel so bad that I would not be able to afford one.
amyms is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 04:03 PM   #90

supergirl1990 will become famous soon enough

I REALLY <3 wolves! I absolutely NEED the red wolfy! LOL just like I NEEDED the timber wolf. Both are amazing! Now I shall have 2 wolfys (Webkinz that is...)! Great job Ganz on thw wolf! Some of the others are... HORABLE no offence.
supergirl1990 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ali needs tyediepup, blooglej wuz here hahaha, f l a m e d a n c e, i *love* the red wolf!, i n f i n i t y 9 3, me want monster, rickety wuz here, s c o u t r e e v e ♥, sherbertbunny♥, wuvs the red wolf!, xdnetalya<3, ☺ciao☻

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: