Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-30-2010, 09:24 AM   #71
Webkinz :)

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Default Re: September 2010 Virtual Pet Images Revealed

Every one of those look both good for the PSI and their Plush. The two dogs look cool.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2010, 09:42 AM   #72
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

The midnight monster kinda looks mentally ill, the okapi is cute, I love the labradoodle, and I'm dissapointed with the tie-dyed puppy. I love him offline but the online version just doesnt work for me. Not as sure that I will get him now... waiting 2 see the PSI and PSF. But I definetly like the okapi and labradoodle! Not the best set of Kinz, but ok.
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 10:24 AM   #73
Neiler for life

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

Well,the midnight monster looks disgusting.In which case,I really had no intention of buying it anyway,because I felt like that about the plush as well.The chameleon is just plain bizzarre,and the tye died puppy is...not as good as I thought it would be.But,it's still pretty,and I'm gonna buy it anyway,because,no offense,I think it's kinda dumb to not buy a pet if you really wanted it before,just because the virtual image isn't as cute.As far as the wolf and labradoodle?They're soo adorable!They're even more lifelike online...Ganz is really making me love Signatures more everyday.
Boltaway is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 10:29 AM   #74

xDNetalya is on a distinguished road

The Midnight Monster looks really odd. I don't plan on adopting him, but everyone else is really cute. Can't wait for them to come out! (:
xDNetalya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 10:39 AM   #75
I'm Julia

skyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Well Then. The virtual images at the top do not look satisfactory. (With the exception of the Okapi.)
The virtual images on the bottom look... AWESOME! I think I'm probably going to get the red wolf and the Labradoodle!!
skyrazor12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 10:43 AM   #76
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

i love the red wolf! i want that won for sure! the midnight monster is so differnt i might get that won too! i have never seen anything like the monster before! i think ganz has outdid themselfs this month!
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 10:53 AM   #77
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

YEA I LABRADOODLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
and they madi it cute too yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the tye dye puppy is cute too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aw i am so mad i am tryin to save up for an ipod and ganz is comin out with all the cute pets and i like one of the most expensive ones lol

my pomerian will have a friend lol
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 11:08 AM   #78
hayley♥williams

WebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to allWebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to allWebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to all

The Tie-Dye Pup looks like a Faded Pup. xD
The Red Wolfeh is so awesome! I like the plush better though. They kinda made the virtual yellow. xD
WebkinzAreSoFun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 11:17 AM   #79
Steelers Nation

webkinzboy13 will become famous soon enough

i so want the wolf
webkinzboy13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 11:27 AM   #80
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

Bleh...let's hope they change the appearance of the Midnight Monster before then! It looks like a cross between a My Pet Monster ( I know I'm dating myself there) and a Zangoz...not a good thing. Sheesh Ganz, at least make the eyes symmetrical!
Nereid is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
ali needs tyediepup, blooglej wuz here hahaha, f l a m e d a n c e, i *love* the red wolf!, i n f i n i t y 9 3, me want monster, rickety wuz here, s c o u t r e e v e ♥, sherbertbunny♥, wuvs the red wolf!, xdnetalya<3, ☺ciao☻

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: