Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-30-2010, 08:21 AM   #61
Ponies&Potter&am
Webkinz :)

scoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud of

Default Re: September 2010 Virtual Pet Images Revealed

OK I need that Okapi ... The wolf is really awesome too... Anyone else notice how close it looks to Jacob in Twilight ??? ( LOL) I also need the Puppoy and the monster is so crazy I might have to get it ....
scoutreeve is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2010, 08:27 AM   #62
UMBO

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine
cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

Aww! What an adorable batch of Webkinz! Definitely getting that wolf.
cinnabon138 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 08:30 AM   #63
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Click the image to open in full size.

I like the Tie Dye Puppy, Okapi, and Labradoodle. I just think the wolf looks more like a fox. The carfox. I kind of like the chimp, but he just looks lkike a smaller version of the normal one.
Pupsaresocute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 08:31 AM   #64
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
The Labradoodle is cute. I know many people have been wanting mixed breed dogs.
I think the labradoodle will be popular.
Pupsaresocute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 08:36 AM   #65
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

Ganz hasn't been doing that great with graphics. Tye Died is suppose to be random colors all over, not like a rainbow! They mine as well call it the rainbow pup! I was debating about this pet, but now I will probably not be getting it.
pinky719 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 08:51 AM   #66
elcome Back To

GemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond repute

The Tie-Dyed puppy...I could have whipped this sprite up easily in photoshop. >.> And I'm an amature.

The Midnight Monster is ADORABLE. It looks so silly! <3

And I REALLY want the Red Wolf. I didn't think I'd want any more wolves after my Timber Wolf (I personally find wolves cliche and over-rated, though they are beautiful creatures, I have a pack around my house [I live in a very rural area] an they're gorgeous.) but I NEED this one!
GemPhantom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 08:55 AM   #67
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Ooh, the Tie Dyed Puppy is adorable!! The Monster looks a bit crazy.
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 09:03 AM   #68
Unregistered

Smile Re: September 2010 Virtual Pet Images Revealed

I want the Tie Dye Puppy!!! So cuuuttte!!! Hey btw, anyone know wha does smitten mean??
Old 07-30-2010, 09:17 AM   #69
ate Cloudtail's pie

mangocake101 is a glorious beacon of lightmangocake101 is a glorious beacon of lightmangocake101 is a glorious beacon of light

I love the red wolf!
mangocake101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 09:19 AM   #70
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

The tye dye pup looks like someone pasted a rainbow background to it. But its ok, I like it. But the wolf is majestic.
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
ali needs tyediepup, blooglej wuz here hahaha, f l a m e d a n c e, i *love* the red wolf!, i n f i n i t y 9 3, me want monster, rickety wuz here, s c o u t r e e v e ♥, sherbertbunny♥, wuvs the red wolf!, xdnetalya<3, ☺ciao☻

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: