Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-29-2010, 11:16 PM   #31
:)
Webkinz :)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: September 2010 Virtual Pet Images Revealed

View Post Originally Posted by jaspyr
You should send a suggestion too!
Ok. I probably will
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2010, 11:24 PM   #32
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

The Tye Dye Pup image is a deal breaker, but the Red Wolf image makes me want it even more!
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 11:28 PM   #33
Shnooky6

Shnooky6 will become famous soon enough

the labradoodle is my must get. the tie dyed puppy is my dads b-day gift. the midnight monster can wait but its the cutest online
Shnooky6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 11:42 PM   #34
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Interesting pets! I am very excited to see another wolf, and that Tye Dye Dog! Thanks GANZ!
Also, thanks for the update FIA!
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 11:52 PM   #35
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

I love the tie-dyed pup and midnight monster (how fun is he?!), but my absolute FAVORITE is that goldendoodle! She is just too adorable. I think my ww home will be having twins of that one.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 11:54 PM   #36
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

ok, I'll admit. some of the virtuals are a bit over the top. I like them overall though
wikylo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 11:59 PM   #37

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Great to see the images of the stuffed and online pets even if I don't care for most of them.

I wish the chameleon was different. That is one I would have purchased if it had been more of a normal coloring and the eyes not been so odd.

The okapi looks like the one I saw at the zoo. I think it was a nice job.

The wolf is good for those wanting the more real looking signature pets.

I think the tye died puppy may appeal to younger kids with its coloring, but isn't one I would go for. The chimp and labradoodle seem a little off to be signature pets.

The monster may be good for a Halloween pet. I do like that they tried to put out a plush and not just make it an estore purchase. There are some estore pets that would be really nice plush pets. I hate to pay nearly the same for a virtual only as I would for a plush and virtual.
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 12:25 AM   #38
Joins the Duchy side

Emeraldbooo is a jewel in the roughEmeraldbooo is a jewel in the rough

MUST GET WOLF!!! And eww...what happed to the tie dyed puppy.I kinda think the monster is cute...and weird/scary but still CUTE! LOL
Emeraldbooo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 12:34 AM   #39
bobdraws

cheekycatlover5 has a spectacular aura about

I loooooooooove the monster!!!!!!
cheekycatlover5 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 03:00 AM   #40

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

wow the monster is realy scary for a webkinz....
lickerish100 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ali needs tyediepup, blooglej wuz here hahaha, f l a m e d a n c e, i *love* the red wolf!, i n f i n i t y 9 3, me want monster, rickety wuz here, s c o u t r e e v e ♥, sherbertbunny♥, wuvs the red wolf!, xdnetalya<3, ☺ciao☻

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: