Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-29-2010, 10:56 PM   #21
Lil Kinz

bjiougirl2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: September 2010 Virtual Pet Images Revealed

Those are so cute. I like them alot.
bjiougirl2000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2010, 10:57 PM   #22
FLUFFY PUPPY

Lightbulb Re: September 2010 Virtual Pet Images Revealed

omg! omg! omg! i gots it i gots it! in my first pot i said that aunt died of cancer she had a labrodoodle, my aunts name was Cindy. why not name the labrodoodle Cindy?
Old 07-29-2010, 10:58 PM   #23
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ
Webkinz :)

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

Ummm... I don't really like these. These just look weird. The Tie Dye Puppy looks more like a Rainbow Puppy, The Midnight Monster is REALLY creepy, The Okapi is cute, the Chameleon is REALLY creepy. I REALLY hope that these are beta images kind of like what they did to the Border Collie.
wiiboy829 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 11:04 PM   #24
Autumn <3
Gifted

britluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonder

I am definitely still getting the Okapi, but I'll have to see the Tie Dyed Pup's PSI before I decide on that one..
britluvswebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 11:05 PM   #25

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

I LOVE THE TIE DYE DOG
lickerish100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 11:10 PM   #26
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

SherbertBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSherbertBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSherbertBunny is a glorious beacon of light

Default [langtitle=de]Re: September 2010 Virtual Pet Images Revealed[/langtitle]

[lang=de]WOW the Tie-Dye Puppy looks like something I could do. Not a good job Ganz. Im sad ):[/lang]
SherbertBunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 11:12 PM   #27
Banned
jaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond repute

I will hopefully be getting the doodle & red wolf.
The doodle would be cuter with perkier ears.
The red wolf would be cuter without the lines on its face.
I'll probably give them a suggestion telling them this.
jaspyr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 11:14 PM   #28
:)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by jaspyr
I will hopefully be getting the doodle & red wolf.
The doodle would be cuter with perkier ears.
The red wolf would be cuter without the lines on its face.
I'll probably give them a suggestion telling them this.
PLEASE Give them that suggestion. I want those same Webkinz and that's excactly what they need!
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 11:15 PM   #29

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

ew!!!!! GANZ did horrible this month! (except the signature wolf, that is epic)
~Kiwi~ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 11:16 PM   #30
Banned
jaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by iNFiNiTY93
PLEASE Give them that suggestion. I want those same Webkinz and that's excactly what they need!
You should send a suggestion too!
jaspyr is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ali needs tyediepup, blooglej wuz here hahaha, f l a m e d a n c e, i *love* the red wolf!, i n f i n i t y 9 3, me want monster, rickety wuz here, s c o u t r e e v e ♥, sherbertbunny♥, wuvs the red wolf!, xdnetalya<3, ☺ciao☻

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: