Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-28-2010, 05:07 PM   #81
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Default Re: September 2010 Pets Revealed, Ameriwade Presale Begins Wednesday

Is there a virtual picture for the Red Fox?
Emma8432 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2010, 05:15 PM   #82
Webkinz :)

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

This must be one of the pet line-ups i'v'e seen. I like all of the pets.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 06:12 PM   #83
hirodragonstar
Gifted

vertalus is on a distinguished road

I know I'll be in the minority on this but I think instead of doing cross-breed animals do ones that haven't been out at all. Like the Meerkat, Hyena, Bobcat, or Mountain Lion.
Don't get me wrong dogs are ok, like the Corgi or Chow which are not out either. To me they should have more priority.
vertalus is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 06:54 PM   #84

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by BERT_X
Red Fox and Labradoodle are both so lifelike -- amazing!!

Have to laugh at the Midnight Monster and Chameleon -- how do they think of those funny things?
Umm sorry, but that is a Signature Endangered Red Wolf. Thanks.

View Post Originally Posted by WolvesRGr8t
*officially dies*

Someone send the paramedics, after I saw that red wolf, I almost died, I seriously lost all of my breath. *breathes*

Ok, I gotta let it all out....

SCRRRRREEEEEEEAAAAAAAMMMMMMM!!!!!
I like the Red Wolf, too.

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 07-28-2010 at 06:54 PM..
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 07:44 PM   #85

UnKnoWnPOPSTAR is an unknown quantity at this point

I want them all so BaD
UnKnoWnPOPSTAR is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 09:13 PM   #86
onder what the chara

silentkeys is a glorious beacon of lightsilentkeys is a glorious beacon of lightsilentkeys is a glorious beacon of light

The wolf is GORGEOUS. I also love the monster and the lizard....darn it Ganz, I'll have no money left. I may also buy 2 wolves, one to sell later if the price inflates like the timber wolf did...heheh
silentkeys is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 11:44 PM   #87
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Thank you Ameriwade. I placed my order. While I was there I had to order the new halloween horse too lol. Love these new webkinz. The new wolf has the coloring of my german shepherd. So that will be in memory of her. Love the fact that they wont bill my charge card till they are about to ship. Makes me come back to get my webkinz.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 11:58 PM   #88
Loves her...

xmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talent

I'm soo excited to get all of these when they come out, a lot of saving up and begging but definitely worth it. Also if anyone wants to see the virtual midnight monster its in the april 2010 its good to be the king video, and lester is definitely the signature labradoodle. once i get them they can dance along to the videos with me <3
xmaryxmayhemx is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 12:08 AM   #89
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Hopefully the PSI are great. Usually thats the deciding factor for me whether or not I will buy, but some of the plushies are amazing now too. Can not wait to start decorating webkinz rooms for halloween again lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 08:21 AM   #90
Lil Kinz
KittyCatSally is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: September 2010 Pets Revealed, Ameriwade Presale Begins Wednesday

I love the Signature Labradoodle! It looks like my dog Max!

:bas:

KittyCatSally is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, 310webkinz was here!!, a midnight monster=mine!, ali needs tyediepup, blooglej wuz here hahaha, f l a m e d a n c e, flameh loves wolfeh, goldendoodle, omg omg, september webkinz, webkinz red wolf, webkinzrule2 wuz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: