Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-28-2010, 10:05 AM   #51
Webkinz :)

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Default Re: September 2010 Pets Revealed, Ameriwade Presale Begins Wednesday

OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED THAT WOLF!!!!!!!!!! *faints*
~Kiwi~ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2010, 10:05 AM   #52
:)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to have to make some VERY hard decisions between 3 of those pets but I'll make those decisions when the Virtual Pictures & PSIs are Released.................. If all of the 3 pets are must haves for me........ lets just say I'm going to be Bancrupt & I'm going to have to depend on Christmas for the rest of any Webkinz I want..........
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:19 AM   #53

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

I love the wolf
lickerish100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:20 AM   #54
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Must. Have. Red. Wolf. o.O
megan100160 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:21 AM   #55

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I'll save up for the two signatures. The Labradoodle and the Chimpanzee!!!! Love them!
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:31 AM   #56
Gir Rocks!

megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!

I think we know what type of animal "Lester" is from Piggy Plum Pie!
megaly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:35 AM   #57
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

I have been waiting for such a LONG TIME for that Okapi.... I am not disappointed! Look at those adorable ears! I will hopefully be getting two.

Also, the tye-dye dog is really cute. So are the two sig dogs;; I think I'll wait to see PSIs before I decide on those, though.

Chameleon is just... ehrggh.
Monster is... okay. I can see why people would like it. Doesn't really look webkinz - y, but still.

I don't like webkinz monkeys, though...
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:41 AM   #58
trixietangles is a jewel in the roughtrixietangles is a jewel in the rough

[B]LABRADOODLE!!!! are you kidding me, I NEED to get that one, I am the proud owner of two Australlian multi gen labradoodles one is an apricot the other is a white with brown parti.
Never in a million years would I have thought they would do that one, seeing as how the kennel club refuses to acknowledge it as a breed even though it long surpasses all the standards.
I really thought that was the dog in the Video for the Pig of the Month./B]
trixietangles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:47 AM   #59
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by megan100160
Must. Have. Red. Wolf. o.O
Ditto. -becomes hypnotized- o.O
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 11:02 AM   #60

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzFan9
Okay, my list is getting too long xD
I want the :
Sig red wolf :3
Tye Dye Puppy
Chameleon
Sig small golden retriever
Bubblegum Cheeky cat
and many more D:
And is the Labradoodle the dog Lester was from Piggy Plum Pie?
It might be from the dog from the video. It did look like it.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, 310webkinz was here!!, a midnight monster=mine!, ali needs tyediepup, blooglej wuz here hahaha, f l a m e d a n c e, flameh loves wolfeh, goldendoodle, omg omg, september webkinz, webkinz red wolf, webkinzrule2 wuz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: