Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-27-2010, 09:51 PM   #11
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

Default Re: September 2010 Pet of the Month: Webkinz Persian Cat

Oh, that is nice!! I will be able to do the the Pet of the Month activities for the first time this year.

Recently they have been picking pets that I don't have.

I got a Persian Cat as a surprise pet in the Trading Cards, back a long time ago. Finally will get some rewards for that.

BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2010, 11:37 PM   #12
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Yay! I have the pet for my Birthday Month!
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 07:08 AM   #13
Webkinz :)

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: September 2010 Pet of the Month: Webkinz Persian Cat

Oh awesome, I get to participate in August and October, I don't know about September because my persian cat is a lil'kinz.
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 08:10 AM   #14
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

I wish that Ganz would allow those with the same Signature Pet to participate in the fun. We just bought the Signature Persian Cat for DD's b'day. It is the same way with the Bengal Tiger next month. We would have bought her the Signature one for her birthday, but decided on the regular one, so that she could get the POTM loot bag and do the activities. I think both signature and regular pets should have the same benefits. JMTCW!
dolphin95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 08:59 AM   #15
h94

h94 is on a distinguished road

Aww that cool! This makes me wonder if they will ever have a signature pet of the month. Hmm.......
h94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 09:12 AM   #16
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by cheekyluver
i looked on ameriwade and it had a persian cat on pre sale for cheap and to ship in august but it didn't say it was sept. pet of the month so i just guessed
ahh well you are a good guesser!
pinky719 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 09:48 AM   #17
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

View Post Originally Posted by pinky719
ahh well you are a good guesser!
well thank you pinky719
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 11:26 AM   #18
Call me Hannah

koolklub90 is on a distinguished road

September's my birthday month! To bad I already have the persian cat, I still don't understand why Ganz only gives prizes to people who buy the pet of the month in that month, shouldn't people who've had that pet for awhile celebrate the pet of the month too? Sometimes Ganz annoys me.
koolklub90 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 11:45 AM   #19
Diabetes Awareness!

Arya is a name known to allArya is a name known to allArya is a name known to all

That stinks!!!!
i just adopted the Persian cat a few days ago ):
if only i waited. . . . .
Arya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 12:00 PM   #20
rainzz

Angry Re: September 2010 Pet of the Month: Webkinz Persian Cat

Noooo! I dont really like the Persian cat.
Oh well.I guess i will live.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: