Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average. Display Modes
Old 07-23-2009, 11:00 PM   #81
I'm Ninja :)
Webkinz :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: September 2009 Webkinz Officially Confirmed by Ganz!

aw the cocker spaniell is the cutest i think !!!!!
the caterpillar is neat i wonder if it will crawl around the room.......

:samoyed::husky:some of my fave webkinz!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2009, 11:25 PM   #82

nickistheman is on a distinguished road

Ok so here are my little reviews on them for the month (sorry anyone who thinks the opposite of me, i am just saying what i think):

Caterpillar - It's pretty cool, but a little childish, they could have made it a little less kid looking. I do hope this starts a new line of insects though! They could make a lil kinz bee next! Or any other insects! The pet item better be good to get my money.

Pucker Fish- What was GANZ thinking?!?!?! Ganz could have made a way better fish than this! It looks like a baby tried to put make-up on it! Why didn't they make something else? I wonder what the item will be, again, hopefully good to make up for the ugliness. No matter how good the item is though, I do not want to get this. Do you think the virtual image will be better?

Rooster - I think it is okay, but again they could have made something better. The turkey is coming soon and they are very similar. If the pet item is good, I will buy it.

Signature Cocker Spaniel - I was expecting a better signature pet, I mean there has already beed a signature dog!The plush look a lot more detailed than the regular Cocker Spaniel, good job ganz! Though i think soometimes all ganz wants is our money. It is my favorite out of this months pets, but i really hope the item is good! Like the signature pandas!

Haha sorry this is so long, i got kinda bored
nickistheman is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 11:27 PM   #83

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

i love the catapillar. looks like the same body shape as the bat. i love chubby webkinz. it's so different and it's great ganz is putting more creativity into plush pets. that fish has got marilyn monroe lips on botox. i can't wait to see the virtual version. i hope they keep the lips that big. i love when my webkinz don't look similar when in the rooms. some of my kinz look a lot alike on the screen.
i'm glad to see that the siggie pets are continuing to have the same quality.
now if only the catapillar turned inside out and made a butterfly with a vitual pet that changed by clicking on it!!!! that will have to go on my list of wishes.
the rooster will be a nice companion to the chicken and other farm animals. i'm glad this set is trying to cover a variety of themes. a nice flying pet would round it out nice.

good job ganz.
nicolee1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 05:36 AM   #84
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

The cocker spaniel and rooster are alright, but the puckerfish and caterpillar scare me and really don't look like webkinz at all...
Jthegymnast is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 05:53 AM   #85
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

For once I can say that I really don't like any of them... not that I won't get them... just don't really like them... the fish is kinda cute.... The caterpillar looks to "carnival prize" to me.
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 05:57 AM   #86
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

out of all of them .............the caterpillar is cute but the fish is ew.........In my books LOL
they could have made a different type LOL again
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 08:12 AM   #87
jet3461

Elephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonder

I love that caterpillar! A must have!
Elephant is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 09:08 AM   #88
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

rooster: fine
signature cocker spainel: cute but wanted signature timberwolf......
puckerfish: ewwww ewwww ewwww
catterpillar: hmmm

View Post Originally Posted by 310webkinz
Wow! Cool! A caterpillar? Neat, I guess. It's kind of a weird idea for a Webkinz. I was just thinking, what doesn't Ganz make a Giraffe? We sure need one, with the Zebra and all.

The Pucker fish looks cool, and the Sig. Cocker Spaniel is ADORABLE!!! Must get one, even if its about $25. Can't wait till September!
yeah, a caterpillar? really ganz????????? i don't want them to make to many bugs! i'm not so crazy about september, i wanted a signature timberowlf but the cocker spainel signature is cute!

Last edited by Grace98; 07-24-2009 at 09:08 AM..
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 09:13 AM   #89
penguins and monkeys

iloverotwiler has a spectacular aura about

i think ganz is running out o ideas for the plush hmmm here is an i dea alll the virtual pets bcome plush
iloverotwiler is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 09:16 AM   #90
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by nickistheman
Ok so here are my little reviews on them for the month (sorry anyone who thinks the opposite of me, i am just saying what i think):

Caterpillar - It's pretty cool, but a little childish, they could have made it a little less kid looking. I do hope this starts a new line of insects though! They could make a lil kinz bee next! Or any other insects! The pet item better be good to get my money.

Pucker Fish- What was GANZ thinking?!?!?! Ganz could have made a way better fish than this! It looks like a baby tried to put make-up on it! Why didn't they make something else? I wonder what the item will be, again, hopefully good to make up for the ugliness. No matter how good the item is though, I do not want to get this. Do you think the virtual image will be better?

Rooster - I think it is okay, but again they could have made something better. The turkey is coming soon and they are very similar. If the pet item is good, I will buy it.

Signature Cocker Spaniel - I was expecting a better signature pet, I mean there has already beed a signature dog!The plush look a lot more detailed than the regular Cocker Spaniel, good job ganz! Though i think soometimes all ganz wants is our money. It is my favorite out of this months pets, but i really hope the item is good! Like the signature pandas!

Haha sorry this is so long, i got kinda bored

lol, now here's my review:

caterpillar (sorry for spelling)
ok, yeah, childish.......... kiddy looking....... but it might grow onto me! maybe it looks better if i go and see it, hug it, and look at it more lol. if the item is good, i probably still won't buy it, but it might make me like it more. p.s. the virtual pic also needs to be good.

puckerfish: ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i like about every webkinz that has a plush. but i don't think this one! how is it a webkinz? again, need to see it.

rooster: probably won't buy it but it is fine. i think i like the turkey better! (i like the turkey)

signature cocker spianel: cute, cute, cute! but i wanted sa signature timberwolf! oh well..... maybe in october...... might not get this pet but mayebe i will!
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheese!, cheezeiful!, eccheeze, hurricanes, kevinelevin was here!, wiguy wuz hereeee

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: