Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average. Display Modes
Old 07-24-2009, 10:49 PM   #141
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: September 2009 Webkinz Officially Confirmed by Ganz!

why do they look not like webkinz anymore?
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2009, 11:14 PM   #142
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

I'm going to list the pets I like most to least.
1. Signature Cocker Spaniel
2. Rooster
3. Caterpillar
4. Puckerfish yuck! I would rather get any weird webkinz rather than that one!

The Lava Dragon is not listed in this list. But it would be the first or second!
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 01:13 AM   #143
Webkinz :)

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

The Signature Cocker Spaniel is beautiful! I can't wait and being as I am it is going to drive me totally nuts! The Calico is also quite a beauty.

So far I have all of the signatures so I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for a couple of store to hold on to a couple for me! please oh pleases - I really hope they do!

mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 01:14 AM   #144

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

View Post Originally Posted by nmk6
I'm going to list the pets I like most to least.
1. Signature Cocker Spaniel
2. Rooster
3. Caterpillar
4. Puckerfish yuck! I would rather get any weird webkinz rather than that one!

The Lava Dragon is not listed in this list. But it would be the first or second!
I totally agree with you! The Lava Dragon bed is awesome.
mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 02:24 AM   #145

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

Our next pics are the rooster , the lava dragon and the turkey- so far
a3doglife is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 10:36 AM   #146
Hello! :)

'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of

Cool! The cocker spaniel is so adorable! But I think that the pucker fish looks kinda like the tour guide from that episode of spongebob where they go to Atlantis.
'KINZRULES is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 11:30 AM   #147

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

I love the Sig. Cocker and the Caterpillar! I cant wait for the Lava Dragon! Thanks for sharing Justin!
KayJay17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 12:56 PM   #148
Call me Gabbee

idance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to all

I think that the caterpillar and the spaniel are really CUTE!!!! The turkey or what ever that is is not that cute but not horrible. the puckerfish is the WORST webkinz i have ever seen in my opinion!!!! the tomato clownfish is even better than that, and I thought that was ugly.
idance510 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 01:20 PM   #149
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by pesto
........ It seems that Ganz is continuing down the design road started with the Cheeky line of pets. These are even more extreme; they are even more cartoon-like.

I have to wonder what the virtual pets will look like? Given the juvenile character of the plush, it is hard to imagine it will be better.

I too would like to see a bee, and maybe a crossover room with birds so that they both could enjoy an outdoor environment. As is stands, where is the caterpillar going to live? An outdoor environment would be ideal.

By introdicing two such pets in one month,(the caterpillar and the fish) Ganz is definitley stepping away from the traditional Webkinz look and I don't care for it.
I agree with the Cartoon-like look, it looks like a toddlers type of stuffed animal

View Post Originally Posted by Samcassie97
Don't really like the Puckerfish or the Caterpillar. Ugly in my opinion. The Signature Cocker Spaniel is cute but I won't be buying it due to the fact that it is $30.00.

Ugly is probably the best description for these new releases, although I do agree that the Cocker Spaniel IS cute. They have already done 2 types of Cocker Spaniels for goodness sakes, how many are they going to try and milk out of this breed?! I understand it is a Signature Pet, same goes for me, I won't be buying it because of the price.
peace1430 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 02:42 PM   #150
AleBettina

alebettina has a spectacular aura aboutalebettina has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by kittykat22337
Aww, the caterpillar is SO CUTE! I have to get it!! LOL The puckerfish looks funny!
Meeeeeeeee toooooooooooooooo!!!! I <3 that pet!!! Still thinking of a name, the first suggestion was Stink Bomb.

View Post Originally Posted by carrub
That catapillar looks like a booger yucky! [/CENTER]
it looks more like a key lime dino in grub form. it is soooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!! i <3 this pet!!

View Post Originally Posted by nmk6

Yeah that would be awesome! It would be better if it was a few months, or a year! Yeah! That's right!
But that would not be good, because the Caterpillar is too cute to evolve.

View Post Originally Posted by sunnieinkinz
i think that the signiture cocker spaniel is SSSSOOOO cute!!!!!i love it! the catipiller is kinda cute. the pucker fish though is UGLY!!!!! i see that retiring in 6 months. the rooster is O.K.
Here are my reviews.
I will not be speding my money on the Sig. Cocker Spainel. Why? I like exotic pets more.
I <3 the caterpillar! I want to buy it soooooooooooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The puckerfish is just..... ugly......
the rooster: have to think about it

View Post Originally Posted by scottashley
It's about time we got a caterpillar!! I started a thread months ago about bugs and creepy crawlees wondering why Ganz didn't make pets modeled after these fascinating creatures! Finally a webkinz that may a larger male following to the Webkinz community! Now if only a Bumble Bee, Spider, Butterfly, Ladybug and Earth Worm would soon follow!!
it's about time!!!! Yeah. I love the 'pillar!!!

View Post Originally Posted by 0jacksonredwall
I'd have to say, this is the worst batch of webkinz I've ever seen. Sorry ganz, but I'm really disappointed.
Nah. it's the second best (the first best is the January 2009.)

View Post Originally Posted by nickistheman
Ok so here are my little reviews on them for the month (sorry anyone who thinks the opposite of me, i am just saying what i think):

Caterpillar - It's pretty cool, but a little childish, they could have made it a little less kid looking. I do hope this starts a new line of insects though! They could make a lil kinz bee next! Or any other insects! The pet item better be good to get my money.

Pucker Fish- What was GANZ thinking?!?!?! Ganz could have made a way better fish than this! It looks like a baby tried to put make-up on it! Why didn't they make something else? I wonder what the item will be, again, hopefully good to make up for the ugliness. No matter how good the item is though, I do not want to get this. Do you think the virtual image will be better?

Rooster - I think it is okay, but again they could have made something better. The turkey is coming soon and they are very similar. If the pet item is good, I will buy it.

Signature Cocker Spaniel - I was expecting a better signature pet, I mean there has already beed a signature dog!The plush look a lot more detailed than the regular Cocker Spaniel, good job ganz! Though i think soometimes all ganz wants is our money. It is my favorite out of this months pets, but i really hope the item is good! Like the signature pandas!

Haha sorry this is so long, i got kinda bored
caterpillar: I <3 it!!!! Too cute!
Pucker fish: yeah. it stinks.
Rooster: still okay
Sig. Coker spainel: I dislike the cats and dogs.

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
I don't like the caterpillar or the PUKErfish, but the other two look fine
That's funny for a Canes Fan.

Last edited by alebettina; 07-25-2009 at 02:42 PM..
alebettina is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheese!, cheezeiful!, eccheeze, hurricanes, kevinelevin was here!, wiguy wuz hereeee

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: