Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average. Display Modes
Old 07-24-2009, 02:53 PM   #121
Webkinz :)

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: September 2009 Webkinz Officially Confirmed by Ganz!

View Post Originally Posted by kittylover12344
ick ick and double ick! the only one i like from this batch is the sig. cocker spaniel! but i won't get it, it's too expensive! these ones seem really cartoon-y, i don't like them!
but don't forget about the dragon and turkey that month too
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2009, 02:57 PM   #122
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Default Re: September 2009 Webkinz Officially Confirmed by Ganz!

Remember people who are getting the Webkinz Rooster! Roosters are males! Not females! Hen is for female, Rooster is for male!
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 03:00 PM   #123

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Unhappy Re: September 2009 Webkinz Officially Confirmed by Ganz!

View Post Originally Posted by Paradisegurl
OK!! GANZ IS GOIN TO FAR!! THEY ARE MAKING STUPID WEBKINZ NOW JUST FOR MORE MONEY!! but I do like the sig. cocker spaniel. It looks so realistic. TOO CUTE!!
ok there is no need to call them stupid. . . . . i understand you saying you don't like them or something but not stupid
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 03:02 PM   #124

Rex317 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sorry to say this but webkinz has run out of ideas i mean a puckerfish! No Offence webkinz but seriously puckerfish
Rex317 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 03:03 PM   #125
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzwonder12
it would be cool after a couple days if it turned into butterfly!

Yeah that would be awesome! It would be better if it was a few months, or a year! Yeah! That's right!
Old 07-24-2009, 03:04 PM   #126
pesto is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by nickistheman
Ok so here are my little reviews on them for the month (sorry anyone who thinks the opposite of me, i am just saying what i think):

Caterpillar - It's pretty cool, but a little childish, they could have made it a little less kid looking. I do hope this starts a new line of insects though! They could make a lil kinz bee next! Or any other insects! The pet item better be good to get my money.

Pucker Fish- What was GANZ thinking?!?!?! Ganz could have made a way better fish than this! It looks like a baby tried to put make-up on it! Why didn't they make something else? I wonder what the item will be, again, hopefully good to make up for the ugliness. No matter how good the item is though, I do not want to get this. Do you think the virtual image will be better?
I agree with the above comments. While I like the IDEA of a caterpiller, I don't particulalry care for THAT caterpiller. It seems that Ganz is continuing down the design road started with the Cheeky line of pets. These are even more extreme; they are even more cartoon-like.

I have to wonder what the virtual pets will look like? Given the juvenile character of the plush, it is hard to imagine it will be better.

I too would like to see a bee, and maybe a crossover room with birds so that they both could enjoy an outdoor environment. As is stands, where is the caterpillar going to live? An outdoor environment would be ideal.

By introdicing two such pets in one month,(the caterpillar and the fish) Ganz is definitley stepping away from the traditional Webkinz look and I don't care for it.
pesto is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 03:05 PM   #127

So true. It is very sad
Old 07-24-2009, 03:07 PM   #128
HIYA

penguin17 is on a distinguished road

aww i love the caterpiller but the fish is U G L Y
penguin17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 03:08 PM   #129

Thumbs down Re: September 2009 Webkinz Officially Confirmed by Ganz!

If I ever see a puckerfish in the clubhouse I will leave that room and cry in a corner in my room. P.S. Not really
Old 07-24-2009, 03:08 PM   #130
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by cmv6570
I am so excited! I love the caterpillar. I have been waiting for Bug Webkinz for a while! YAY GANZ!!
Sorry to say but the caterpillar in not a bug. Insects have 6 legs, a caterpillar has about 100 legs sorry! A butterfly is an insect though.

Tags
cheese!, cheezeiful!, eccheeze, hurricanes, kevinelevin was here!, wiguy wuz hereeee

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: