Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-26-2010, 10:36 AM   #81
Call me Carly (:
Webkinz :)

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Default Re: Second Peek at Webkinz Scheduled for April/May 2010 Release

Aw! I love the donkey and especially the spotted seal, but once again, I've got to say...where's the traditional Webkinz stringy fur?!
tinybluesmiley is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2010, 10:57 AM   #82
HOA! I'm a
Gift Trainee

kittylover12344 is just really nicekittylover12344 is just really nice

From the pictures, I like the kitty, seal and bear, but I will have to see the plush in person, and see the virtual. I'm trying to cut down on buying webkinz, so I promised myself that I wouldn't get one unless the plush and virtual were super cute! I told my mom this, and then I got 5 for christmas! and she said she wouldn't buy me any!
kittylover12344 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:24 AM   #83

AutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud of

Pom-Pom kitty! I'm glad to see this one finally appearing. The seal looks pretty awesome too.
AutobotJazz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 12:00 PM   #84
heuynew will become famous soon enough

OMG!!!!! Im going to beg my mom to get these for me
Thanks GeegeJoe
heuynew is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 12:44 PM   #85
ashail118

ashail118 will become famous soon enough

they are so cute! i think ill get the elephant and donkey, maybe the cat and seal. as previously said the fox looks exactly the same
ashail118 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:13 PM   #86
oopa wheepa whapa

cheekydog123 has a spectacular aura about

Pom-pom kitty! aww! it looks so cute! 2010 is going to be the best year in webkinz, like ganz said.
cheekydog123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:33 PM   #87

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Talking Re: Second Peek at Webkinz Scheduled for April/May 2010 Release

View Post Originally Posted by Omnitrix
ADORABLE!!!!! Must have them ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

By the way, the siggie fox doesn't look that different from the original... anyone agree?
I agree, neither does the zebra - the legs are a little longer maybe but that's about it. I just looove the donkey and my daughter loves the pom pom cat, the yorkie puppy, in fact she pretty much loves every one - except the one she calls the anteater. Kids college funds are over-rated right? LOL (kidding)
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 02:08 PM   #88
Call me Stella
Gift Guru

stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!

It is not a even questionable.... I am getting that Spotted Seal Omigosh all these pets are adorable!! Why must you tempt me so, Ganz? Lovely additions... I give it Thumbs Up
stelladora is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 02:24 PM   #89
Loves Being A
Gift Guru

roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!

MORE new webbies Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thanks for the info

I think the seal is absolutely adorable although I can't get that scene from the movie "Eight Below" (when the vicious seal tries to attack/eat the poor dog) out of my head every time I see it.
Eight below happens to be my dd's favorite movie so I know the scene well
roxy1000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 02:38 PM   #90
Unregistered

Post Re: Second Peek at Webkinz Scheduled for April/May 2010 Release

WHOOHOOO!!!!! They finally made a donkey!! When I saw this I ran into my brother's room yelling 'They made a donkry! They made a donkry!' (I have a stuffed horse that looks like a donkey and me and my brother named her Donkry Davidson) Hurry up April!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: