Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-25-2010, 11:16 PM   #61
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Second Peek at Webkinz Scheduled for April/May 2010 Release

Are you kidding me?? These are all so cute...How are we going to keep up??? Thanks for the update..
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2010, 11:20 PM   #62
PeaceLoveCows
Webkinz :)

SpottedMooCow is on a distinguished road

I think putting out all these signatures at once is reaaaally gonna hurt Ganz! I mean come on there used to be only one a month!!! And unless they are lowering their prices, that's crazy! If you buy them all it's close to $100.00!!! In one month!!! I think they aren't gonna be bought as much. That's crazy! And the fox looks like the regular one!!!
SpottedMooCow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:25 PM   #63
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

That elephant is MINE! All mine! Mine, mine, mine.....oops, sorry. Got carried away there!
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:48 PM   #64

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

Well, I'm going to be broke for the next few months, lol.
kkww05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:51 PM   #65

BlazeLavadragon is on a distinguished road

Small Signature Black Bear?Looks big in my book.
BlazeLavadragon is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 12:03 AM   #66
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Wow I hope Ganz idoes start hurting themselves by making to many webkinz. There is now way I will be buying all these, even though I like them all.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 02:36 AM   #67

valana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clown

What is with all the signature ??

their coming out with small signature and endangered signature

and on webkinz newz

"starting in March, we'll be releasing two new signature pets each month !
Talk about twice as nice !"

Really ganz how about twice as expensive ????
valana is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 02:49 AM   #68
hankdog77

hank123rocks is on a distinguished road

OOH! I LOVE the elephant! Elephants are my FAVORITE animals in the entire universe! Thank you God for making such AMAZING creatures!:el1:
hank123rocks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 07:26 AM   #69
jet3461

Elephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonder

LOOOOOOVE that Elephant!!!
And it COINCIDENTALLY and JUST SO HAPPENS TO come out during my birthday month!!!
:el1:
Elephant is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:01 AM   #70

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

The fox . . looks the same. Congrats ganz! you finally used a WI member's idea for a Singature endangered elephant! I love the spotted seal and the pom pom kitty. My mom likes donkeys and goats, so she will love the donkey.
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: