Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 02:13 PM   #41
kiyomi63
Webkinz :)

Noralee defies all oddsNoralee defies all odds
Noralee defies all odds

Default Re: Second Half Of The Stone Age theme added to Wshop!

View Post Originally Posted by berribrite
This theme is very cool and I like how it can be used outdoors too. We have used the golf cart as a Flintstone mobile until the car is avalable.

Question...has anyone else had trouble putting the flytrap (love that it eats flies) on a table like in the theme preview? I can't put it on a table.
I haven't been able to stick my plant on any tables either... it has to be set on the floor only! It's probably still another small glitch of Ganz's... they have a lot of things still left to fix in Webkinz World yet!!
Noralee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 04:36 PM   #42
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

Awww, too bad! I haven't made a Stone Age room yet, but the shower is really cool! Oh well. I might be able to get the car, and I'll probably get some Estore points eventually.
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:01 PM   #43
papers is an unknown quantity at this point

since the shower is going to be estore it should not be shown i the wshop since not all players can buy estore it could be an avertisment
papers is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:20 PM   #44
Banned
webkinzgirl33 is an unknown quantity at this point

i do you make it on the front page cause i already have the webkinz endangerded clouded leoperd really i do but i dont know how to make it on the front page

i already have all of the webkinz in world and other and all of the ganz e store pets and all the items *edited, please do not call people names. Thanks -missgnomie*

last edited by webkinzgirl33 oh wow today at 618pm wow re re rewind send a comment ok

Last edited by MissGnomie; 04-30-2010 at 08:04 PM.. Reason: removing comments
webkinzgirl33 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 07:52 PM   #45
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

I LOVE this theme and have all that is available so far. I am having a problem with the paleolithic plant, though, as it won't sit on top of the stone side table as in the "theme preview". Is anyone else having this problem and if so, how did you fix it? There is no drop down box for this type of problem. When my grandmother tried to put it in like a stuck item, we had to have the secret code for the pet in that room. It my triceratops and since we have 241 pets, the codes were just put in the file cabinet in a file and now we have to find his. I just thought I'd ask if anyone else had this problem.

Thanks for and a place to ask for help.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 07:54 PM   #46
loves Tobuscus

jasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond repute

I love that theme! Perfect for dinosaurs!
jasmine1919 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 10:33 PM   #47
Lil Kinz

DaneelOlivaw is on a distinguished road

I was looking forward to this theme, but I am really disappointed it can only be completed through the estore. Pure exploitation. I for one will not to the at Ganz and will have to settle for no shower.
DaneelOlivaw is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 11:22 PM   #48
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much..I love this theme..I have collected the dinos on one of my accounts...and love to have all of these options to add a room!!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 04:46 AM   #49
ptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant future

Why must the car be an Estore item?
Why make the shower a rare?
I have yet to see all the Palace Princess theme or Persian Theme offered. Ganz retired the science theme to make room for the new themes only to add the Stone age shower to the mix?

Please Ganz - reconsider and release all the pieces shown in the preview to the W shop.
ptandme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 10:04 AM   #50
Unregistered

Wink Re: Second Half Of The Stone Age theme added to Wshop!

Director, please make that car in the curio shop soon i want it so much. Need a price about 10,000 kinz cash that car rocks!
And the shower can"t it be rare to? If it is estore i will never get it.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: