Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 09:54 AM   #21
jum
Jesus is Life !
Gift Guru

jum is a name known to alljum is a name known to alljum is a name known to all

Default Re: Second Half Of The Stone Age theme added to Wshop!

I really like this theme too! I am so looking forward to the shower and the car. How interesting taking a shower will be for our pets. I believe this particular shower will be the first shower in Webkinz World. The car reminds me of Fred Flintstones car.
jum is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2010, 10:02 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

princessjuleia is a jewel in the roughprincessjuleia is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by meandspencer
That was quick considering I'm still waiting for those purple couches from the cafe theme!

And a nice new menu too
Me too! Where are those sofas??? I sure hope the car and shower don't end up eStore items. I love the theme though!
princessjuleia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:33 AM   #23
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

While I'm not wowed by this new theme I'm glad the few items that interest me are now available. I've been waiting for the windows & the walls & floors and I'll need to check out a few other pieces too.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:37 AM   #24
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

The animated window is adorable!
kschoice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:42 AM   #25
e love

footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero
footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero

It is great that both the stove and window are animated. The window is my favorite!

Click the image to open in full size.
footie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:08 AM   #26
jennbugs

jennbugs73 is on a distinguished road

Oooh! I had not seen these in the W shop eariler! Thanks WI for showing me first! Kudos ! Now I am off to go spend some hard earned Kinz Cash on some of these items to finish off the room that I have started. I really like this theme and had to make a room for it. Thanks again, you guys are awesome!
jennbugs73 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:29 AM   #27
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

Oh man I wanted that darn shower, it will probably be estore or a rare!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:53 AM   #28
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

I LOVE this new theme. The plants are animated. I love how they chew the fly they catch. The stove has a nice flame flicker - a great touch. The cave paintings are animated and can display as two different images - a blue paw print like on the flooring or a charcoal drawing that looks like a wildebeast or something similar. My favorite has to be the window though. They have even better animation than the PSI windows and eStore PSI windows IMO. There is a figure that walks by (haven't figured out what that is yet - a Zangoz?), A Sabertooth Cat peeks up and looks in at you, and a mammoth that walks by. Yes, it's a good sales pitch for the Sabertooth and mammoth from the eStore, but it's also a nice way to have both on your account without the cost. Our Cocoa Dino will love her new room.

My kudoos to the designers at Ganz who made this long-awaited theme (for me at least) so worth waiting for!

Awesome screenshot of the window images, footie. Your shots of the Persian theme are always great too.
Pom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 01:31 PM   #29

teapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud of

My DS loves this theme so I bought him some of the new pieces, however the window won't go on one side of the room even when turned to fit. Weird. It isn't animated that I can see either. Must be a glitch. I haven't added the wallpaper or floor yet either as someone else reported getting rare floors when they installed them (stone temple Aztec walls) and Ancient flooring. THAT would really look odd in a stone age room. We'll wait.
teapot05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 02:16 PM   #30
e love

footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero
footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero

The graphics are now fixed on the wall hangings. There are four options:

Click the image to open in full size.
footie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: