Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-20-2011, 09:42 AM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Second Half of CampKinz Theme Added to W Shop!

A new front page story has been added:

Second Half of CampKinz Theme Added to W Shop!

Click the image to open in full size.
Following today's maintenance, Ganz has added the second half of the CampKinz Theme to the W Shop. All previously announced items are now available, along with an unannounced one: the CampKinz Flag Pole. The Flag Pole is animated, and when your webkinz pet clicks on it, he can raise the flag! The Flag Pole is for Outside Yards and Treetop Rooms only.

The new items added today are the Campkinz Activity Board, the CampKinz Cabin Flooring and Wallpaper, the CampKinz Cooler, the CampKinz Cot, the CampKinz First Aid Kit, the CampKinz Flag Pole, the CampKinz Lantern, the CampKinz Outdoor Kitchen Set and the CampKinz Water Raft.

Some of these items are for Outside Yards and Treetop rooms only, and others can go Indoors and Underwater.

Have fun decorating with this new theme!

You can see this new theme in our WIKI HERE.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2011, 10:01 AM   #2
Forever
Webkinz :)

Dutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talent

Default Re: Second Half of CampKinz Theme Added to W Shop!

Awesome I got to get some of it!
Dutdedo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 10:11 AM   #3
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

Excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!!
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 10:14 AM   #4
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

awesome! im going to check it out right now
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 10:27 AM   #5
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

I had to go buy the wallpaper and floor to check it out since there is no preview of it. Have to admit...I love it! The windows look really nice, better then any of the windows you actually put up.
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 10:34 AM   #6
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Second Half of CampKinz Theme Added to W Shop!

Thanx Webberlily for the update..

I'm in loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove with this AWESOME theme. I think it's the best one ever!
The Canoe is a vehicle. The First Aid Kit Opens. The flag waves on the Flag Pole. The Lantern lights up. The best thing about those 4 items is that they're all at the wShop & NOT the eStore. TY TY TY Ganz!

suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 10:47 AM   #7
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

I love these new pieces! There is a lot of detail and they look so realistic. Great job, Ganz
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 10:54 AM   #8
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info. I'm so torn about buying everything so soon. I bought all of the things and designed a room, then they had the floatie-clickie to win everything! I did buy the first aid kit and lantern, things I can use multiples of, but am going to wait until next week to buy any more.
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 10:56 AM   #9
ell, I *am*
Gifted

lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy
lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy

View Post Originally Posted by 2WebbiesMomz
Thanks for the info. I'm so torn about buying everything so soon. I bought all of the things and designed a room, then they had the floatie-clickie to win everything! I did buy the first aid kit and lantern, things I can use multiples of, but am going to wait until next week to buy any more.
Very smart, I just went and bought a whole bunch of stuff...IT'S SO CUTE!! and spent like 3,000 kinz cash, even using coupons. and I only bought a few things!! But it IS. SUPER. CUTE!!!
lollipop girl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 11:23 AM   #10
Unregistered

Angry Re: Second Half of CampKinz Theme Added to W Shop!

The theme is great but the wallpaper isn't - the windows on the paper are where the doors to nearby rooms are located. I don't like doors in the middle of windows!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: