Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 11:16 AM   #41
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Second "Dog Days of Summer" Contest Announced: Shell Hunt

View Post Originally Posted by abitha89
Can someone help me? I m trying to send in my list but it tell me I dont have permission. How do I get permission?
Try again. You should have permission now since you have 11 posts.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2009, 07:30 PM   #42
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

I haven't found a shell yet. I don't really care though, well, I don't MIND not CARE about it. I'm not really into Trading Card Furniture, also that I already have the Trading Card TV. I hardly use it anyway.....
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 09:00 PM   #43
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Shells........Shells........All I see is shells...........
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 11:01 PM   #44
rybreadboy
sspeare is an unknown quantity at this point

This was a lot of fun, thanks for doing this contest!
Congratulations to all who found their 60, I was only able to find 31 but had a blast looking
sspeare is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 11:16 PM   #45

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, I finally got into a groove and was finding them pretty quickly but it was too late. I got to 49.
Congrats to everyone who suceeded.
chiclet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 11:20 PM   #46
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

I agree with you sspeare!

This contest was a lot of fun! I only managed to find 50 shells before I ran out of time. If only I would have had another hour! Oh well, like you said it, I had a blast looking for them too! Of course now all I see are shells everywhere!! LOL!

Thanks WI for another great contest!! You guys are simply the best!!

And congrats to those who managed to find their 60 shells and submit them in time!! Good luck to you all!
SarahN is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 11:31 PM   #47
ROCKIEjess

ROCKIEjess is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Try again. You should have permission now since you have 11 posts.
So, you have to have a certain amount of posts before you can PM?
I could not figure out how to PM. I found the shells, but to no avail. Can someone tell me if there is a place that explains how to PM? I would appreciate it very much.
ROCKIEjess is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 11:35 PM   #48

ttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
Shells........Shells........All I see is shells...........
LOL! I have dreamed about them all week, and not because I didn't have anything else to worry about, lol! Congrats to all!
ttfntigger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:20 AM   #49
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by ROCKIEjess
So, you have to have a certain amount of posts before you can PM?
I could not figure out how to PM. I found the shells, but to no avail. Can someone tell me if there is a place that explains how to PM? I would appreciate it very much.
You have to have 10 posts before you can PM. You might need to log off and back on to Webkinz Insider before the change takes place (not sure). I couldn't find a guide for you. I am sure that there is probably one out there. Once you become a "webkinz" you will be able to PM (your status of "webkinz", "lil kinz" , etc is found under your username to the left in your posts). You can also see how many posts you have there also. Once you are a "webkinz" then there will be a "PM" link in the upper left corner of your screen under "Welcome, 'your username' ". You can click on "PM" and then you will be able to send messages (PMs) from that screen.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: