Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-26-2010, 06:42 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

duckrose01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Seasonal Webkinz Day Items Coming to Ganz eStore

The items are nice. I like especially the chair. It is made from gold?
duckrose01 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2010, 10:58 AM   #42
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Seasonal Webkinz Day Items Coming to Ganz eStore

This is a new "low" to me as far as Webkinz... we have been here since Year 1, have spent thousnds and thousands of $ on their products, have put up with all their glitches, mis-fires, events that weren't "events", locking up, site problems....and yet we're still here.

We stopped buying EStore products. The "points" system is cute but when you look at it as cold, hard, cash, it is riduclously expensive. There is no reason we have to even pay $1 for a graphic of a few towels sitting on a table when we ALL have more than paid enough, through our purchasing, for our own servers and web site. You can buy a web domain name and a 3 Gig host for $50 a year - haven't we spent more than that this year? They can't need us to "pay" $6 to "store" a simple hat on our account.

Yes they are past greedy. Yet their site is full of bugs, glitches, slow-computer-unfriendly things to do, 'please wait', lock ups, punting, unwinnable games (scratch offs, jellybean guessing.....). I sit here and wish I could beg Ganz to let me dedesign the site or give them a long list of what a nightmare their navigation is. For FREE. So why are we being nickel and dimed to death? Aren't we the ones that ought to get a "thank you" that we've endured all the growing pains the last 5 years?
Old 04-27-2010, 05:52 AM   #43

1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!
1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!

I saw the hat, cake and yellow chair in the ad and thought WOW that will be our prize on Webkinz Day! But, sadly no it's only in the estore. So very bummed.
1webkinzfan is online now Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:39 AM   #44
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
This is a new "low" to me as far as Webkinz... we have been here since Year 1, have spent thousnds and thousands of $ on their products, have put up with all their glitches, mis-fires, events that weren't "events", locking up, site problems....and yet we're still here.

We stopped buying EStore products. The "points" system is cute but when you look at it as cold, hard, cash, it is riduclously expensive. There is no reason we have to even pay $1 for a graphic of a few towels sitting on a table when we ALL have more than paid enough, through our purchasing, for our own servers and web site. You can buy a web domain name and a 3 Gig host for $50 a year - haven't we spent more than that this year? They can't need us to "pay" $6 to "store" a simple hat on our account.

Yes they are past greedy. Yet their site is full of bugs, glitches, slow-computer-unfriendly things to do, 'please wait', lock ups, punting, unwinnable games (scratch offs, jellybean guessing.....). I sit here and wish I could beg Ganz to let me dedesign the site or give them a long list of what a nightmare their navigation is. For FREE. So why are we being nickel and dimed to death? Aren't we the ones that ought to get a "thank you" that we've endured all the growing pains the last 5 years?
Agreed! I think that Ganz has figured out their most active demographic is no longer kids ... it's adults like us who have charge cards and disposable income and who are in this for the long haul. Most kids play for maybe a year or so and then drop it, but adults understand the investment we've made and -- quite honestly -- just love the game so much we're much more inclined to spend *real* money on it.

I've been playing for four years and I have an e-store account and I've bought a lot of things. I'm trying to cut back and I won't be buying these particular Year Five items, but if something really neat (or really cheap like those adorable milkshakes for fifty cents) comes up, then I'll buy.

I agree it's really annoying that the really, really neat items are now almost always e-store. It's sort of a Catch 22. They make very cool pixels and offer them for sale, we keep buying, they create more stuff for the e-store.

All that said, however, we just need to remember Ganz is just a business and companies are in business to make a profit. It's not anything personal.

Just my two cents
Honeybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 03:44 AM   #45
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

I got the Webkinz Day package... it's kinda fun. I wanted the Golden Loader Lounger because, well, it's a Golden Loader Lounger. Didn't matter to me it was for the 5th. The hat is cool, sparklers going off all the time will make it a cool party hat. I didn't expect the cake to be much, but it's little candles are actually burning! I wonder if they will be "blown out" tomorrow after Webkinz 5th Birthday is over.

I had just renewed my Deluxe, so I had the eStore points. If I don't have those points, I rarely add more just to "buy" eStore items.

Last edited by alleine; 04-29-2010 at 03:44 AM..
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:00 AM   #46
jeepboy01

Jeepboy01 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

Those would have been great Gifts for our gift boxes!!!!!!!

And AMEN Honeybear!!!! I try to keep up, but it is rediculous that it is not getting any better. Yet we are all still here! haha

Still Happy Birthday Webkinz!

Jeepboy01

Last edited by Jeepboy01; 04-29-2010 at 06:05 AM..
Jeepboy01 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:27 AM   #47
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

well...it kind of IS personal when you see what is available with "credit card only". And besides that...did you see the activities offered for Deluxe members today and not for the regular accounts?? KC, Prize Klaw, Wheel of Deluxe, Balloon Dartz. Regular accounts have w-shop, Quick Draw, another Quick Draw, sale items ,...the usual stuff. GANZ...This is supposed to be an EXTRAVAGANZA FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! Those are not special activites on the regular side. So my point is...yes, Ganz knows what it is doing. It is personal. They are slowly starting to shut down the "small accounts" so they can cater to ones ones willing to fork over more money!!
NR1991 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 03:02 AM   #48
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Well, the candles continue to burn on 5th Year Cake even after 5th Webkinz Day is over! We weren't sure about that one. Also pictured, the 5th Year Hat, still sparkling AS expected. Photo attached with Webkinz Day Countdown clock to to confirm Webkinz day is over and these items still active same as on Webkinz Day!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgAfter Webkinz Day.jpg (123.6 KB, 1 views)
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 07:23 PM   #49

Bugga97 is a jewel in the roughBugga97 is a jewel in the rough

wow wow wow wow this looks awesome but i wont be able to get it if its estore
Bugga97 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: