Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-25-2010, 01:22 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

WhiteCoco will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Seasonal Webkinz Day Items Coming to Ganz eStore

View Post Originally Posted by chinagirl
i love love the items but, why do they have to be estore?
I agree, too cute. I hope this doesn't mean we are not going to get our usual gifts when we log in for Webkinz Day
WhiteCoco is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2010, 01:24 PM   #12
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by HamsterLova21
Thanks for letting us no, but I am disappointed that they are e-store. I'd rather pay with kinzcash than real cash! Oh well, the trading room doesn't hurt..............
just so you know, eStore items cannot be traded or sent in the kinz post. The only exceptions seem to be the figurines and figurine items.
melethana is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 01:26 PM   #13
gifted9
Gifted

gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!
gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!

Aww, why does everything cool have to be in the eStore? I can't access the eStore and it can't be traded either!
gifted9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 01:48 PM   #14
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Post Re: Seasonal Webkinz Day Items Coming to Ganz eStore

Wow!! Wow! I love that chair!!:gr:
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 01:51 PM   #15

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

Wow those are great But way to much money!! $6 for a gold lounger? that's crazy!
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 01:54 PM   #16
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

How is it that people are able to afford all this estore stuff? I think people will either have to go broke or pick and choose what they want. Love the hat though!!!
dolphin95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 02:22 PM   #17
Gifted

sunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by grammiedkinz
Does anyone think that Ganz may be getting a bit greedy adding so many items to the estore instead of webkinz world? Aren't these items things you would normally get for being here during the 'holiday'? Those look like items they should give us for being here this year. I know everyone needs to make money but a site initially built for kids should not be all about the money.

I am saddened.
Greedy is an understatement. At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if the Wshop was eliminated so you'll have to buy EVERY nit pickin' thing from the Estore. And I'm still not believing they expect people to buy 5th anniversary cake...CAKE for goodness sake...

* SIGH *

SB
sunnybunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 02:23 PM   #18

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

Does it have to be estore?
Aikou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 02:33 PM   #19
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Seasonal Webkinz Day Items Coming to Ganz eStore

Thanks FIA for the update. I love the Golden Chair, Animated Hat & Cake & I'll be getting all of them on Thursday.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 02:33 PM   #20
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

They are getting greedy...too much too fast. Those would of been great Webkinz Day prizes...and that gold lounger....it probably doesn't even load like the purple one they had a year ago to buy....it just sits there in one of the rooms.

It's not like the company is going broke or anything..........cake for sale? a hat for sale ?
Not everyone is rich and can afford to be buying all of this stuff.
sindarin is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: