Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-07-2011, 03:22 PM   #41
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Seasonal "Happy Holiday" Challenge Coming to Webkinz World on December 7

Yes I know but the specific hot chocolate they are asking for is an estore item.

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
Yes I know but the specific hot chocolate they are asking for is an estore item.
It's candy cane cocoa from the estore. Each one is 500 estore points

OK I was wrong in case no one else has figured it out. No one has to buy estore items for you. If a friend asks you or you ask a friend to help you out with the 10 hot chocolates you just click a button to send them one. That's it. If you want to speed up the challenge you can use 500 estore points for one hot chocolate or 10 I'm not sure.

Just to let everyone know.

Last edited by Arte's Fan; 12-07-2011 at 03:22 PM..
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2011, 08:42 PM   #42
zajka
Gift Guru

kiska is a jewel in the roughkiska is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Seasonal "Happy Holiday" Challenge Coming to Webkinz World on December 7

Hi! Please add zajka
We'll complete this challenge together!
kiska is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 07:40 AM   #43
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Help! I asked all my friends on the list from the sheet music part of the challenge and there's a part on the last section for ask 10 friends for sparklers but I can't ask any friends because there's none left to ask. I thought it would refresh like it did last time.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: