Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-07-2011, 12:29 AM   #31

ottermellon is an unparalleled talent
ottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Seasonal "Happy Holiday" Challenge Coming to Webkinz World on December 7

View Post Originally Posted by kiska
Hmm, where is it?
ditto...
stayed up to see it tonite...
hmmmm
ottermellon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2011, 08:22 AM   #32
Webkinz :)

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Seasonal "Happy Holiday" Challenge Coming to Webkinz World on December 7

OMG FOUR new challenges!!! I'm partly horrified, partly happy. they can be such a lot of work! hope the prizes are cool.

can't figure out how to "ask" friends for hot choc - can't wait to see the WI wiki on this!
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 08:52 AM   #33

LonelyGirlSG1 will become famous soon enough

I can't ask for hot chocolate either. There is no ask button!! I know it works for some people because I have already been asked. Any ideas what's wrong? Anyone else have this problem??
LonelyGirlSG1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:04 AM   #34
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I'm in the same situation. Maybe clearing my cache will help.

Ok, I cleared my cache and when I went back to my room and clicked on the challenge, there is now an ask for it button. Good Luck!

Last edited by judy999; 12-07-2011 at 09:04 AM..
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:07 AM   #35

tinkerbell89 is on a distinguished road

Hmm been searching as well for the ask friend button and cant find it anywhere!
tinkerbell89 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:23 AM   #36

LonelyGirlSG1 will become famous soon enough

Thanks so much! I always forget to do that!!!
LonelyGirlSG1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:25 AM   #37

View Post Originally Posted by LonelyGirlSG1
Thanks so much! I always forget to do that!!!
Just did mine as well! Hope it helped!

Last edited by tinkerbell89; 12-07-2011 at 09:31 AM..
Old 12-07-2011, 09:34 AM   #38
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

OK the hot chocolate one is a little unfair. It's an estore item and I would feel weird about asking my friend to use their estore points to get 10 of those hot chocolates. I asked a friend anyway, because I can't complete the challenge without getting those hot chocolates. It should have been a wshop item though.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:39 AM   #39
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
OK the hot chocolate one is a little unfair. It's an estore item and I would feel weird about asking my friend to use their estore points to get 10 of those hot chocolates. I asked a friend anyway, because I can't complete the challenge without getting those hot chocolates. It should have been a wshop item though.
Hot Chocolate costs 5KC in the wshop.
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:46 AM   #40

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
It doesnt cost to send, actually you really dont get it at ALL which is a little unfair as well

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: