Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-09-2011, 10:18 AM   #51
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Default Re: Seaside Sarong Clothing Machine Recipe Solved!

Many Congrats fumble. You worked very hard on this one for over 2 years. You are awesome and so diligently focused. Thank you. I can't wait to make it.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2011, 10:55 AM   #52
Lil Kinz
craftygirl37 is on a distinguished road

OMG!!!!! This was released on my B-day!!!!!!
craftygirl37 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 11:21 AM   #53
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

Yay! Congrats... wonder what it felt like to complete it! Now off to make my own!
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 01:11 PM   #54

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

Congratulations! I was so sure that the brown kilt skirt was in it. I'm so impressed that you solved it!
windcolors is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 01:45 PM   #55

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Yay for fumble99! You are amazing! We've been wondering about this recipe for years, and you solved it.
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 03:09 PM   #56
Diabetes Awareness
Lil Kinz

Bridget20 is on a distinguished road

WOOHOO!! FINALLY SOLVED! Congratz for solving and sharing the recipe. So many people on webkinznewz where saying the light denim jeans or whatever was in the recipe...Congratz again! Cant wait to make it
Bridget20 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 03:55 PM   #57
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Thanks for the information!
Congratulations Fumble for solving it.
Thanks everyone for helping to solve it and all the work you put into it
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 04:42 PM   #58
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Congrats! I want to go make one now.
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 04:51 PM   #59
Lil Kinz

NerdyHorseLover is on a distinguished road

OH MY GOODNESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE TRIED SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARD TO DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NerdyHorseLover is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 05:33 PM   #60
Lillyana 1939 will become famous soon enough

Congratulations to fumble99 and those that helped to discover this long awaited answer to the Seaside Sarong!!! Great job. I have tried so many ways myself and know how hard it was to figure this out. Great job!!!!
Lillyana 1939 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&ali ♥, i have a dream ♥, tigerdove is here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: