Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-25-2010, 02:15 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Default Re: Sea Otter is Retiring + Celebration ~Updated

Thanks for the info. I was kinda confused by getting the Wshop cupcake last time, thought I might of clicked in the wrong place. I really like the Vacation cupcake it is very pretty.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2010, 06:09 PM   #72
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
No, it is a NICE Cupcake. I just wish they would fix the one from the Ginger Cat. Iwould have loved to have seen it I never sold my cupcake back to the W-shop. I was SO hoping they would fix it.
Click the image to open in full size.
Me too, Dixie! I still have mine but it hasn't morphed into anything! Darn!
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 06:25 PM   #73
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

ooo! I like this cupcake! but.. Why are they having another celebration cupcake, when they never fixed the other one?
catspaws is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 08:48 PM   #74

Jemamich is a name known to allJemamich is a name known to allJemamich is a name known to all

I am really puzzled. I deceided to adopt my sea otter for the party tomorrow. Its PSI is listed as a water bed, therefore I 'assumed' it was a water animal. DUH So I was already planning to put it with my underwater rooms. Oh, but no, it is not a water pet. So I am trying to figure out how to decorate his room. If I use his bed in a regular room, I cannot put any of the underwater items in it to match the bed. I dont know if I can use the underwater wall paper or not or even if I want to now.

How have any of you decorated your sea otters room??? Any help would be appreciated.

(Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but since we were talking about the otters..........)

Thanks, Jem
Jemamich is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 08:54 PM   #75
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Jemamich
I am really puzzled. I deceided to adopt my sea otter for the party tomorrow. Its PSI is listed as a water bed, therefore I 'assumed' it was a water animal. DUH So I was already planning to put it with my underwater rooms. Oh, but no, it is not a water pet. So I am trying to figure out how to decorate his room. If I use his bed in a regular room, I cannot put any of the underwater items in it to match the bed. I dont know if I can use the underwater wall paper or not or even if I want to now.

How have any of you decorated your sea otters room??? Any help would be appreciated.

(Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but since we were talking about the otters..........)

Thanks, Jem
Hi Jema, yes sea otters, although they spend their time in the water, are mammals, so they live on the shore. I still haven't figured out how to decorate my room...I still have him hanging with other friends until I do. Go luck and please let us know if yo come up with something creative!!! CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 12:02 PM   #76
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Post Re: Sea Otter is Retiring + Celebration ~Updated

Well, That is a pretty apetizing looking cupcake! Thanks for the information, COWS!
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 12:04 PM   #77
here are my

Bordercollie has a spectacular aura about

Why must GANZ retire webkinz.. But it is better then them retiring some of the newest webkinz!
Bordercollie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 04:17 PM   #78
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Cool cupcake! I wish the Ginger Cat had come with one too.
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 04:36 PM   #79

tramantha is an unknown quantity at this point

I already got my cupcake.... Haven't eaten though; already have over two hundred food items.
tramantha is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 08:27 PM   #80
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

oh good you actually get an actual RETIREMENT cupcake!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bethany♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: