Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-24-2010, 02:47 PM   #51
no
Webkinz :)

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

Default sea otter

the sea otter is retiring according to webkinz news. ''it's going to to be a big party, so don't miss it!''
says Ganz. the party is starting on June 27th. it will be just like the ginger cat party. bye sea otter! have fun in retirement land! lol
pikachukick900 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2010, 02:48 PM   #52
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

Default Re: sea otter

This has already been posted, but thanks for the smile
murphy20071 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 05:26 PM   #53
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Default Re: sea otter

Yup, it's been posted! Bye Bye Bubba! (my sea otter, lol)
Pupsaresocute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 05:30 PM   #54

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Red face Re: Sea Otter is Retiring + Celebration

Iv'e only seen the Otter once. It looks like a cool Webkinz to own. I don't know why they would retire such a cool pet.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 01:29 AM   #55
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Default Re: Sea Otter is Retiring + Celebration

I was also under the impression that this pet had retired already, or was it sold out before?
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 10:13 AM   #56

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

I just got a new cupcake, not the one in the wshop!
pixie1101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 10:42 AM   #57

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by xyra
Okay, the sea otter is retiring and getting a party. I haven't formally adopted mine yet - I forget does this mean I won't get to adopt it?

If yes, then this retirement thing seems to be a ploy to get collectors to adopt all their kinz at once.

If no, then it means I just miss out on the cupcake and activities on that day.

The latter seems more fair.

Any ideas on this?
You can adopt it any time you want and I believe everyone gets the cupcake, whether you have an otter or not.

The only things otter owners get is a chance to use the Klaw (I think that's what "Grab a... " means) and the big button of cash. So it's up to you if you want to adopt it now or not.
I'm not lucky at the Klaw and the big button sometimes is not so big!
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 10:57 AM   #58
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Default Re: Sea Otter is Retiring + Celebration ~Updated

Yay! No W-Shop Cupcake!
stormypanda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:03 AM   #59
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

No, it is a NICE Cupcake. I just wish they would fix the one from the Ginger Cat. Iwould have loved to have seen it I never sold my cupcake back to the W-shop. I was SO hoping they would fix it.
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:09 AM   #60
Azuzza25

Azuzza wears the mantle of perfection with graceAzuzza wears the mantle of perfection with graceAzuzza wears the mantle of perfection with graceAzuzza wears the mantle of perfection with graceAzuzza wears the mantle of perfection with graceAzuzza wears the mantle of perfection with graceAzuzza wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Grab a Words are cut off..........
That is my FAVORITE game!!!! LOL!
Azuzza is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bethany‚ô•

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: