Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-23-2010, 11:31 AM   #11
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Re: Sea Otter is Retiring + Celebration

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
I feel a bit silly in asking this, but you never know with Ganz. In retiring the Sea Otter, does that mean it will never be a pet of the month?
There has never been a retired POTM webkinz.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2010, 11:31 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Cool! I have this one!
~Kiwi~ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 11:33 AM   #13
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
I am hoping that are using those cupcakes that were seen in the Ginger Cat ad

Click the image to open in full size.
Maybe the water drop one in the box?
webkinzro is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 11:34 AM   #14

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzro
Maybe the water drop one in the box?
that would be awesome!!!
~Kiwi~ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 11:36 AM   #15

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
There has never been a retired POTM webkinz.
Thanks Cows! I hope the "special" activities are better than for the ginger cat owners, since I may have to log my sea otter on Saturday!
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 11:36 AM   #16
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

The sea otter is retiring? Aw man, it's one of my favorite pets. I hope this time the cupcake will be something special, not Wshop!
Lela2241 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 11:57 AM   #17
legorvg9
Richie is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a sea otter so I am anxious to see what activities there will be. I also am hoping for a cupcake that is actually special, maybe with a sea otter on it!
Richie is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 12:00 PM   #18
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I was excited for the events for the ginger cat and all that was there were a few extra activities such as bonus wheel of wow or something like that. Also, if you logged in you got a cupcake. I have the otter which is great, but if they are going to make announcements that make it sound special it should be special. Ganz is messing with out heads.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 12:07 PM   #19
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Darn it! It's retiring? I didn't have a chance to adopt it. Sigh... oh well... Maybe I can still get one while it lasts!
DancingPants160 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 12:08 PM   #20
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

Wish I had been able to find this pet in a store. I don't like buying sight unseen online. I may have to buy the virtual on from the eStore since I've always wanted this pet.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bethany‚ô•

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: