Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-15-2010, 09:09 AM   #1
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Scorpio Snake contest announced for October 16th and 17th

A new front page story has been added:

Scorpio Snake contest announced for October 16th and 17th

Click the image to open in full size.

Webkinz Newz has announced their contest for this weekend, Saturday October 16th from 12:00am, EST til Sunday October 17th 11:59pm EST

It is a simple contest for the sweet tooth that the New Zodiac pet has. They are asking for the top 10 favorite Candy you like to get for Halloween. According to the Contest page 100 winners will be selected to win this prize. Here are the rules for this contest.
Correction: Only 5 winners will be chosen
For more information about the New Zodiac pet check out our WIki.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2010, 09:12 AM   #2
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Default Re: Scorpio Snake contest announced for October 16th and 17th

Ooh fun! I may have to enter this one.
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 09:13 AM   #3
webkinz emo vampire
Webkinz :)
StarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guide

I'm going to enter. Thanks for the info! I love candy, I can list alot.
StarryLight is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 09:17 AM   #4
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

LOL, I like candy, too, I just am not sure which ones they want. I don't know if I can list 10 different kinds and the ones in the US are different than the ones here in Canada.
Lollipops (can't spell the other without getting starred out) are ok if they are cool and swirly, but the plain ones So how do you spell THAT on their list?
It could be fun to see what everyone's responses were and what the TOP candy really is.

Now, bear in mind that the last time we said there would be a contest for 100 pets, Ganz changed it the day of the contest to FIVE, so be prepared for that to change. We will keep you posted.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 09:41 AM   #5

lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!

I just saw this a few minutes ago, and even though it looks easy, I think it will end up being tricky. I need to try and think of candies that people will have heard of.. and Dixiecup, I see what you'e talking about. Hmm.. this will be difficult.
lemonjuice97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 09:52 AM   #6

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

Dixiecup I think you are right because I just looked at the rules and it says "five (5) prizes will be awarded consisting of an Online Item ".......so who knows??? 100 or 5???

Also, does anyone know what "Limit of one Entry per person / e-mail address per Promotion Period" means? Does it mean if you have only one Webkinz account but 4 email addresses you can enter 4 times......or just once???

This sounds like fun......I know the 10 candies I love........YUMMO!!!!
Good luck to all
kittycat mommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 09:54 AM   #7

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
LOL, I like candy, too, I just am not sure which ones they want. I don't know if I can list 10 different kinds and the ones in the US are different than the ones here in Canada.
Lollipops (can't spell the other without getting starred out) are ok if they are cool and swirly, but the plain ones So how do you spell THAT on their list?
It could be fun to see what everyone's responses were and what the TOP candy really is.

Now, bear in mind that the last time we said there would be a contest for 100 pets, Ganz changed it the day of the contest to FIVE, so be prepared for that to change. We will keep you posted.
Were the Marshmallow Chipmunks ever announced? I don't remember seeing it. Maybe they are still planning on giving out 100.
windcolors is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 11:36 AM   #8
Clothing Collecter

nicolejasmine14 is just really nicenicolejasmine14 is just really nice

100! winnders it has to be a trick.
nicolejasmine14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 12:44 PM   #9
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

No the marshmallow one just sort of disappeared it doesn't even show up as pending anymore. I don't like 10 kinds of candy but I bet if I get all the kids suggestions we'll have more than enough to enter.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 01:11 PM   #10
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Thats soo easy, I think I will enter this one lol. 100 winners, how cool. Good luck to everyone.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
100 or 5???????????????, f l a m e d a n c e, latiasmb1 was here, of course koodo was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: