Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-02-2010, 07:18 PM   #31
I know that we are a
Gifted

KC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roost

Donation Award 
Default Re: Schnauzer Song and Floating Caring Valley Leaf Coming to Webkinz World

ooh! i wonder what it is.

~Kylie
KC Connection is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2010, 07:35 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

iluvampires<333 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Schnauzer Song and Floating Caring Valley Leaf Coming to Webkinz World

does anyone else not really get the...point of these videos?? dont get me wrong, theyre cool..but i dont get what they contribute, i love webkinz but im just sayin...
iluvampires<333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 08:13 PM   #33

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

i am glad they are doing a click to win for caring valley. i like that when you got the webkinz cares tags you got the prizes, plus everyday you get a chance to win a prize. i like the caring valley trees, but other prizes would be nice too.
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 08:19 PM   #34

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by iluvampires<333
does anyone else not really get the...point of these videos?? dont get me wrong, theyre cool..but i dont get what they contribute, i love webkinz but im just sayin...
I think the point of the videos is to get you to buy the pet of the month. Those videos worked on me, I got an alley cat and a golden retriever. Can't wait to see what the schnauzer one is, but I hope it doesn't make me tempted to buy one. :sch:
CheezDoodle23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 08:41 PM   #35
ow I Love Being
Gifted

LinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all around

The caring valley leaf thing has me a little worried if they are replacing winterfest with it. I don't own any caring valley pets, so I wonder if I will be left out, or if it's for everyone ?
LinLin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 10:41 PM   #36
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Woo-Hoo!! more click to win!! Can't wait for more details!! Thanks for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 11:13 PM   #37
hayley‚ô•williams

WebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to allWebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to allWebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to all

I love click to win

No you can't download it if it's already on there; it has to be on there in ther month sorry i tryed

Last edited by WebkinzAreSoFun; 01-02-2010 at 11:13 PM..
WebkinzAreSoFun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 12:16 AM   #38
icebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledge

This click-to-win seems interesting...
icebear is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 01:17 AM   #39
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

Oh yay! I am hope there is a new fest!
Shooting Star is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 02:13 AM   #40

webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!

I really like Caring Valley and some of their gifts. I make sure I have at least one code every month so I can get the newest tree offered that month too. This Caring Valley Floating leaf activity would be totally right up my alley! I can't wait to hear more details about it!
webkinzgranny is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: