Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-02-2010, 12:37 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Schnauzer Song and Floating Caring Valley Leaf Coming to Webkinz World

A new front page story has been added:

Schnauzer Song and Floating Caring Valley Leaf Coming to Webkinz World

Click the image to open in full size.

A few days ago we told you about a bunch of new events, activities, and items that were scheduled to appear in Webkinz World for January. Today, we can bring you some more information on new stuff in Webkinz World.

First, many of you have been asking about the Pet of the Month song for the Webkinz Schnauzer. Ganz has announced that "Moustache Louie" will be coming to Music Starz and to the Ganz eStore "later this month". For those of you who like purchasing downloads of the POTM songs at the eStore, don't forget that you can now download copies of the videos there as well. Click HERE for more details. In the Webkinz News article Ganz has announced that a "special eStore surprise" related to the POTM videos will be coming soon. We don't know what that's about yet, but will bring you more information as it is released.

Also, Ganz posted a little bit of a "teaser" in the Webkinz Newz regarding the Caring Valley. According to the article, Webkinz player should keep their "eyes peeled in Webkinz World for a floating Caring Valley leaf!" Could this be a new "fest-type" event coming to Webkinz World? As soon as more information becomes available we will bring it to you here. In the meantime, you can read about previous "click to win" events in the Webkinz Insider WIki, HERE.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2010, 12:40 PM   #2
4myalika
Webkinz :)

4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Schnauzer Song and Floating Caring Valley Leaf Coming to Webkinz World

Aw and I just pmed Dixey Cup, but this sounds super cool nice job Ganz!
4myalika5 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 12:41 PM   #3
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Schnauzer Song and Floating Caring Valley Leaf Coming to Webkinz World

oh boy!!! so exciting
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 12:42 PM   #4

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

Oh, boy! How awesome
tennisstar10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 12:43 PM   #5
Look ma I'm a

Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!

This sounds interresting! I always loved click to win! Maybe you win a sapling?
Alohapanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 12:45 PM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by 4myalika5
Aw and I just pmed Dixey Cup, but this sounds super cool nice job Ganz!
You know, Myalika, I was thinking the EXACT same thing Click the image to open in full size.
I think whatever the leaves are it is going to be GREAT That may explain why we are not seeing any news about the Winterfest
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 12:47 PM   #7
4myalika

4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah your right even though I loved the Winterfest a ton because of the cool items.
4myalika5 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 12:50 PM   #8
i'm on the frontpage
Banned
COOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to behold

oh boy!!! so exciting

[I STILL WANT CARING VALLEY AND WINTERFEST CLICK AND WINS]
COOKIESRGOOD is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 12:52 PM   #9
So happy to be
Gifted

bookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Oooh! I wonder what the leaf will hold as a prize and when it will start? Winterfest should be coming soon, too.
bookworm42 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 12:53 PM   #10
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i just read it and it also says the rest of the snowfort is coming! yay! the slide. and new pets, probably the ice fawn!! now i'm really excited
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: