Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-12-2011, 12:28 AM   #31
Lil Kinz
1Bookworm is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Scheduled Maintenance for Webkinz World and Webkinz Newz

It is down now. what is going on?
1Bookworm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2011, 12:28 AM   #32
Webkinz :)

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Um I hate to burst any bubbles but...

The WKN site says, "Tomorrow morning, starting at 6AM EST, our technical gurus will be working hard and Webkinz Newz will be down for a couple of hours. We really appreciate your patience and we can’t wait to see you when the site is back up and running!"

It says that Webkinz Newz will be down. It doesn't say anything about Webkinz World being down. Just Webkinz Newz.

So um...I could be mistaken...but where did the Webkinz maintenance thing come from? Cause they didn't say anything in there about Webkinz being down...just Webkinz Newz was mentioned.

WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 12:32 AM   #33
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
Um I hate to burst any bubbles but...

The WKN site says, "Tomorrow morning, starting at 6AM EST, our technical gurus will be working hard and Webkinz Newz will be down for a couple of hours. We really appreciate your patience and we can’t wait to see you when the site is back up and running!"

It says that Webkinz Newz will be down. It doesn't say anything about Webkinz World being down. Just Webkinz Newz.

So um...I could be mistaken...but where did the Webkinz maintenance thing come from? Cause they didn't say anything in there about Webkinz being down...just Webkinz Newz was mentioned.

It is right along the top of the login page for WW
pollywog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 12:35 AM   #34

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by pollywog
It is right along the top of the login page for WW
Ahh! Ok. Thanks. Now I see it.

I was like...Wait a minute! Where is it coming from?

Oks
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 12:40 AM   #35

s7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to all

Site is still up for me just logged in to other account it seems to be Super School day at the academy too.
s7sma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 01:06 AM   #36

googlesrule234 is an unknown quantity at this point

ooh they might remodel whoo
googlesrule234 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 01:09 AM   #37

peaceluvkinz is on a distinguished road

Oh no! I hope that they aren't under maintenace for long! The servers will porbably be full after Webkinz goes back up. I hope Ganz adds some cool new stuff
peaceluvkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 02:06 AM   #38

googlesrule234 is an unknown quantity at this point

i agree rocks!!!! fav from section.

i like playing online and offline u should try offline (playing wit plush) is fun try it it is rad

ebkinz rocks but lets hope it does not stay down long. i am

Last edited by googlesrule234; 08-12-2011 at 02:06 AM..
googlesrule234 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 05:09 AM   #39
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Now that's strange...I'm in WW right now
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 05:25 AM   #40
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

I'm in too, I was expecting it to shut down at 11am (my time).
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: