Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 10:04 AM   #51
arrior of RiverClan
Webkinz :)

Hawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Saturday is Super School Day at the Academy *UPDATE*

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer:
Hawktalon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2010, 10:30 AM   #52
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

I am not seeing this, is this for deluxe members only?
pinky719 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 11:34 AM   #53
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

hey if your deluxe does that mean that you can do 4 classes oh AWESOME if you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:31 PM   #54
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by pinky719
I am not seeing this, is this for deluxe members only?
I was able to do it, and I am not deluxe. There was no notification. The only difference is that you will be credited for two classes on your report card.
Mrs. Shimmer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:45 PM   #55
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

I just did my 4 classes, and got credit for 8!!!! This is the best Academy day ever..I hope they do this again!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 07:22 PM   #56
ROCKIEjess

ROCKIEjess is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by TNVOLS
This sounds like a wonderful addition to the academy...We have several accounts that have completed courses..but, no certificate for any...We would very, very much like to see a list of students...when you keep adding new pets..it's very hard to keep up with the ones who have enrolled in classes....and keep up with their status!! Thanks so much for the update..and hope all those busy little students enjoy the extra credit!!
Just as a side note, I earned a recess today, but when I went to play "Where's Wacky," I was freezing everywhere I clicked. It was as if Wacky was not hiding on the playground at all. Did anyone else notice this bug?
ROCKIEjess is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 08:19 PM   #57
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Default Re: Saturday is Super School Day at the Academy

View Post Originally Posted by terwebkinz
I noticed after I did my extra class with deluxe that instead of needing 10 more class it said 8. I already did the regular classes before I noticed it can someone check and see if it is doing the same with the regular classes?
I noticed it on regular classes, and I was going to doublecheck it but the class locked up, and I had to log out and back and test on the extra class. I came back to insider to let everyone know and found out that it had been updated.

thanks for the info cows.
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 09:42 AM   #58
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by TNVOLS
We would very, very much like to see a list of students...when you keep adding new pets..it's very hard to keep up with the ones who have enrolled in classes....and keep up with their status!!
The easiest way I've found to do this is to go to the Stadium during sign up time and click the Enter button (you don't have to actually enter a pet). It will allow you to scroll through all your pets and give you their current level at the Academy. If you try to check during a Pro competition, you do have to have at least one pet eligible to enter to be able to get past the enter screen. I had a tendency, after I got the maximum reduction in classes, to start tons of pets at school, but eventually stopped taking everybody and now this is the easiest way I could figure out to see who's at what level.
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 10:18 AM   #59

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by ROCKIEjess
Just as a side note, I earned a recess today, but when I went to play "Where's Wacky," I was freezing everywhere I clicked. It was as if Wacky was not hiding on the playground at all. Did anyone else notice this bug?
Yes I had the same thing happen -- It isn't possilble that he was freezing in all those places! Wish I'd thought to get a screen shot!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 02:36 PM   #60
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Yes I had the same thing happen -- It isn't possilble that he was freezing in all those places! Wish I'd thought to get a screen shot!
I made a glitch thread about that (it has a screen shot). Please post in the thread if it has happened to you too and which server you are on (if you know which one). Thank you!

Here is a link:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...orking-610985/
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: