Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 12:00 PM   #21
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Saturday is Super School Day at the Academy

Oh, double credit for all classes on "Super School Days" -- that is nice. Too bad that I've already finished with nearly all of my students. I only have three going now that were enrolled much later to get a few extra prizes.

Glad to see that they haven't totally forgotten about this activity. It's been a year and half since they added any new courses!!

BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 12:05 PM   #22
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by ♥SMILE♥
Cool. Can't wait to see what that is all about.

I was wondering if someone could help me with something relating to the Kinzville Academy. On one of the family accounts they have been going to the KA for a long time now. After awhile she got the badge saying she is a sophmore, but it still says freshman on her clipboard thing. Also, she has been going over 20 days now, and she still ahsnt been able to go to recess??? I am really confused about both things. Has anyone else had a problem similar?? Thanks in advance to any responses.
There is a really good thread about recess by Cloud One:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...f-your-511038/

It should answer all of your questions.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:08 PM   #23
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

The badges thing seems to be a bit random. I just started a pet at the academy recently on a 2nd account and they're definitely popping up too soon. I'd just enjoy them.

In regards to recess, has there been 1 pet each day doing 3 classes? It doesn't have to be the same pet each day, but 3 classes have to be done by any 1 pet each day to qualify as one of the 15 days. If you're certain the criteria have been met, I'm not sure, sorry. But definitely check out the KA forum and see if there's been any glitches reported recently.

And a great big YAY to double class credit! That's awesome news, thanks for the heads up!
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:12 PM   #24
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 has an honorable characteraug2168 has an honorable character
aug2168 has an honorable characteraug2168 has an honorable characteraug2168 has an honorable characteraug2168 has an honorable characteraug2168 has an honorable characteraug2168 has an honorable characteraug2168 has an honorable characteraug2168 has an honorable characteraug2168 has an honorable characteraug2168 has an honorable characteraug2168 has an honorable character

I did my 3 classes and I got extra credit.
It counted as 2 credits per class!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:27 PM   #25
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Have all of you seen the banner who are getting double credit?

Backed out browser twice & still don't see banner on Asian acct.
SoccerSlave is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:12 PM   #26
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Yep. Saw the banners.
Did the classes. Got credit for doing each class twice. very economical. hadn't been in months since it seems like just a waste of money for nothing.

mamkinz
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:07 PM   #27
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

SUPER! SUPER! SUPER!!! I'm taking nine Webkinz through the KA right now, and my DD is taking a few more. This extra credit will be great! Good luck passing everyone!
dolphin95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:12 PM   #28
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Post Re: Saturday is Super School Day at the Academy

Oh super school day!I'll have to check that out!
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:23 PM   #29
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for the info.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::bt::clyde::el1::goo::husky:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:58 PM   #30
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks Cows for the info . This sounds great & exciting
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: