Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   Saturday, July 4th Brings New Today's Activities (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/saturday-july-4th-brings-new-todays-526111/)

COWS4YOU07-03-2009 09:22 AM

Saturday, July 4th Brings New Today's Activities

A new front page story has been added:

Saturday, July 4th Brings New Today's Activities

Asian Accounts were welcomed by the front page with Arte this morning letting everyone know that Deluxe Owners are guaranteed a rare a day!
Also looking at the Today's Activities for Saturday, it appears that GANZ has added a couple new activites:
YES! Quick Draws for estore items. We are unsure how this prize will be awarded just yet as these are eStore items, but good luck to all!

ksoccer2807-03-2009 09:23 AM

Re: Saturday, July 4th Brings New Today's Activities

For eStore items? YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!! *breaks into song and dance*

kayembee07-03-2009 09:25 AM

Awesome news! Thanks for letting us know :)

sarastuff99907-03-2009 09:43 AM

That. Is. AWESOMENESSES!!!!!!! (Yes I made that word up) Maybe they'll give you a code and tell you to right it down and your enter it in the code factory.

Sapphirestarr07-03-2009 09:47 AM

This is great news! Is anyone else still having trouble being able to participate in the quickdraws? I haven't been able to in weeks. Hope I can today.

jagular07-03-2009 10:01 AM

yay!!!! wonderful news! all these new things are so awesome!

jla352307-03-2009 10:03 AM

It's great to be able to have all of these new activities!! Can't wait to see what the rare will be :-)

bc207-03-2009 10:08 AM

Will these eStore quick draws be for everyone, or only deluxe accounts? Not that I win quick draws anyway... but I'll be sure to try if it's available to everyone. I wonder if it's only going to be something they pull out for holidays, or will it be for all weekends.

COWS4YOU07-03-2009 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sapphirestarr (Post 15289801)
This is great news! Is anyone else still having trouble being able to participate in the quickdraws? I haven't been able to in weeks. Hope I can today.

when you click to do it and it doesn't work, go someplace else on WW, then retry doing it again and it should work

COWS4YOU07-03-2009 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bc2 (Post 15290154)
Will these eStore quick draws be for everyone, or only deluxe accounts? Not that I win quick draws anyway... but I'll be sure to try if it's available to everyone. I wonder if it's only going to be something they pull out for holidays, or will it be for all weekends.

this is for all members