Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 10:38 AM   #51
Webkinz :)

deb210 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Santakinz Has Finished Delivering Gifts to ALL Accounts!

I think Ganz went above and beyond! Thanks to all the staff and the Insiders who kept us informed on SantaKinz' progress!
deb210 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2009, 10:44 AM   #52
YOWZA-I luv being
Gifted

inasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to all

I really wish Ganz had said they would deliver to everyone, this would have made for a lot nicer time. The making one log in on a holiday, especially with knowing it would be so busy is kind of rough.
inasmomi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:59 AM   #53
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Thank you ganz my family had tons of fun with looking for ms.birdy. The gifts were great! And for the Christmas gifts we knew that you would come thru we were not worried. My family and I look forward to the new year and look forward to seeing what you come up with next.*********************s.smileycentral.com/cat/8/8_2_99.gif[/IMG]
stylede is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:15 AM   #54
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

I'm really happy! Ganz gave it to every single account, even the ones who didn't log on (lucky them!). They must have worked hard, for they had to go on hundreds of thousands of accountd! I thank Ganz for giving everyone gifts!!!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:40 AM   #55
Happy 2009 folks!!

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by HollieBunny
No gifts here, the dock is empty, has been since Christmas Eve.
One daughter has a gift, one does not, I'm not the "thousands saying they didn't get a gift"
Just one very upset Mom with a very disappointed little girl
Did you log in on Christmas Day? You have to do that to get the Christmas gift - it's not an automatic. As well as you had ti visit Santakinz to choose your gift.

View Post Originally Posted by zappy24
Did anyone elss get a SECOND gift?
Because I did! Would this bring down the items' value?
I'm not sure but I too got 2nd gift. I wonder if it was Ganz's way of saying sorry for the delay?

View Post Originally Posted by BSW44
Holliebunny -

I would most certainly kinzpost her our second gift, but they are not kinzpostable.
The gift box is not kinzpostable but the individual gifts ARE - I already sent my 2nd chosen gift to my other account as I chose 2 different gifts (Asian had snowglobe, American had blue Xmas tree)
Babybreau is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:29 PM   #56
ask please
Gift Guru
cagney will become famous soon enough

I still haven't received a gift on one of my accounts, but got two on another, so I figure it evens out.

You did not have to log on Christmas day to get the gifts or visit santakinz. Ganz gave everyone a gift (or tried to) wether they logged on or not. If you didn't visit santakinz you got a random choice of the three.

I have been on webkinz since year 2 and this was the first Christmas that there weren't long lines or several glitches to deal with. Thank you!

I know it's difficult for a young child to understand, especially when the problem is reoccurring. Sometimes you can't explain glitches well enough. I would be more than happy to send my second gift to her.

I think it is important to point out that someone, probably several someones, took time away from their family this holiday weekend to work on this problem. Again thank you! I know it's their job, but personally I would have not enjoyed being away from my real family to deliver virtual gifts. I took the delay as a chance to once again remind my child that Christmas is not about what gifts you receive, but what you give and being with family.

Thank you members of WI for taking the time away from your family as well to keep us all updated!

Santa brought other great things to our house that my little one was easily distracted and didn't worry too much about not having the santakinz gift waiting for her on Christmas day.

Last edited by cagney; 12-28-2009 at 12:31 PM..
cagney is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:29 PM   #57
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

Did anyone get two? i got one on the first day then one on the second!
jenniferpro is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 07:40 PM   #58
sweetpeafader is on a distinguished road

I got one gift Saturday and one today same account. Maybe it is their way of saying sorry but not sure why some and not others. Everyone was supposed to get gift no matter what. It was in an email I recieved Saturday morning from an email I sent thm asking about the gifts. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and have A HAPPY NEW YEAR. Thanks Ganz.
sweetpeafader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:44 PM   #59
1f2b3rascalrcoon
Gifted

MAOAC12 has a spectacular aura aboutMAOAC12 has a spectacular aura about

Hey every1, just asking... Did any1 get 2 gifts?!?! I did and I don't know why. I opened the first 1 the day after Christmas and the next day i had another gift. ...wierd...
MAOAC12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:45 PM   #60
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by MAOAC12
Hey every1, just asking... Did any1 get 2 gifts?!?! I did and I don't know why. I opened the first 1 the day after Christmas and the next day i had another gift. ...wierd...
yeah, that happened to alot of people. it isnt bad-that happened on all my accounts. my lucky day! 2 wish tokens!
kittyhub54 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: