Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-27-2009, 09:12 PM   #41
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Default Re: Santakinz Has Finished Delivering Gifts to ALL Accounts!

How nice of Ganz to deliver even to those who could not log in on Christmas. This year wasn't toobad last year it was long lines waiting to login. Thanks for the update.

Thanks for keeping us on top of the problems, knowing what the problem was made it a lot less stressful.
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2009, 09:36 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

mckgirlz is on a distinguished road

One of my daughters got two gifts, but since it took until yesterday at 7:00 pm to get her first gift, we aren't complaining.
mckgirlz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:41 PM   #43
Unregistered

Talking Re: Santakinz Has Finished Delivering Gifts to ALL Accounts!

We're getting second gift boxes with repeats of our gifts. Thank you thank you GANZ....
Old 12-27-2009, 09:47 PM   #44
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks WI for the info, & Ganz & Santakinz !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:49 PM   #45
arreicjanuary5

arreicjanuary5 is an unknown quantity at this point

cool!!! i got mine a few days ago. it took a while to deviver ALL those gifts to thousands on people that LOVE webkinz!!!
arreicjanuary5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 10:15 PM   #46

Ellen1968 will become famous soon enough

Thank you Santakinz and Ganz for a great awesome Christmas gift.. And for all the gifts we got up to that time!!!!
Ellen1968 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:07 PM   #47
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

We did finally receive all our Christmas gifts...but..we had 2 accounts that had an anniversary that did not receive a gift token or letter..whats up with that???
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:05 AM   #48

LadyScary has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Tullylover97
i got a second gift too. i am not opening it though.
Got a second gift on two accounts got one on the 26 the other today.
2 accounts got one each on Christmas and the other only one on the 26th.
I think is best to just leave the for now and contact them when it is not so busy.

Have a nice long rest Santa Kinz!! you have earned it.
LadyScary is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 01:11 AM   #49
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

i got all our gifts by saturday night..........thank you to all the technical staff at ganz for taking the time from their families during the worlds holiday, to get the gift bags to almost all accounts , and the thing i appreciated the most was how ganz kept us informed in real time, for the first time ever. and that for me, was the most helpful thing becuase when i knew that ganz knew, well then i knew ganz was going to make it ok and i could just sit back and be patient and tell any little ones to do the same, that santakinz would be here eventually, maybe he had a tummy ache or something............ so i lovedthe new attempt at communication, i so hope they continue that....its what id been begging them to do in emails for so long...... it helps us and their own employees so much too, it saves us from calling ................... and in the future im hoping this is the new normal.......... most of us CAN handle the truth!!! because we know problems occur, especailly with such a big endevour ............ i also just kind of prepare myself for glitches and problems and then i find i can handle them if they do really happen. getting up in arms just ends up ruining my holiday and does not change anything............ i always figure if it is a widespread problem i wont have any problem when i call them, its only when it seems to be only on a few accounts that i get ansy....................

i do feel badly for those who have not gotten their gifts yet.................especially if it is a young child and theri sibling got their gifts................. but with some imagination i think that can be handled too by mom and dad....................but it has to be very hard to deal with, especially if these things happen over and over and that child has one of the rotten accounts, because they do exist................. i have one of them so i know................ and im an adult so i can only imagine............................. hang in there................
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:45 AM   #50
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

I think that it is wonderful that Santakinz and Ganz delivered gifts to everyone even those that were unable to log on Christmas Day. Many people travel and quite often are nowhere near a computer on Christmas Day so it`s wonderful that they too receive a gift. Thank you Ganz for being so thoughtful!!! CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: