Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-27-2009, 06:43 PM   #21
HollieBunny
Webkinz :)

HollieBunny is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Santakinz Has Finished Delivering Gifts to ALL Accounts!

This has to be a wicked major glitch, her little heart is crushed. I really do hope I don't get the usual "she must have sent it to someone" that generally happens. Or "someone has her password" When I know only ones who have it are Dad, Mom and the munchkin herself.
HollieBunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2009, 06:44 PM   #22

wethehamsters will become famous soon enough

what if u got 2 gifts?
I did.
wethehamsters is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 06:44 PM   #23
hat a beautiful

macfriend is just really nicemacfriend is just really nice

I got two gifts too, but i emailed them on Christmas and then got one yesterday and today.
macfriend is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 06:50 PM   #24
ebkinz is fun
Gifted

stickyboy is a splendid one to beholdstickyboy is a splendid one to beholdstickyboy is a splendid one to beholdstickyboy is a splendid one to behold

UNBELIEVABLE!! Ganz really did deliver!! I was in an airport on a layover and my mom paid for 30 minutes of internet access, but WW was so bogged down I only got to 3 of my 4 accounts to get Xmas gifts....thanks for making this truly a special Christmas / Boxing Day for me Ganz!!
stickyboy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 06:54 PM   #25

ejfine12 is on a distinguished road

whooooo!!!!!
go santakinz!!!!!
finally....
ejfine12 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 07:00 PM   #26
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Yay!!! Thank you Ganz!! We apreciate your hard work to delivering our gifts!! Thank you so much!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 07:19 PM   #27
here is Kia?

Meg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clown

This would be so cool...If my cousin hadn't fed the cookies from the gift-box to my pet.
Meg Ann is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 07:22 PM   #28

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Holliebunny -

I would most certainly kinzpost her our second gift, but they are not kinzpostable.

Just like everyone was discussing the day after Christmas, there is more than one screw loose in those servers.
Example: a few members got two gifts!!! Now go figure.
First none - now two! I just don't get it.

Thank Goodness they aren't programing for NASA!
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 07:28 PM   #29
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

Good to hear!!! Thnx Ganz! Although, I am a little worried... I hope ww plyrs didn't keep Ganz employees from being w/ their family...
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 07:33 PM   #30
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

guess what? My bro's account RamboFirstBlood, got two presents! Its so cool, cuz he got an extra snow globe, hat, wish token, and cookies! So awesome!!!
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: