Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-27-2009, 05:56 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Santakinz Has Finished Delivering Gifts to ALL Accounts!

A new front page story has been added:

Santakinz Has Finished Delivering Gifts to ALL Accounts!

Click the image to open in full size.Ganz has announced that Santakinz has finished delivering the Christmas Gifts to EVERY account in Webkinz World, even to players who were not able to log on during Christmas Day. Remember, this year, you must click on "Get Items From Storage" to get your gift to show up in your dock. Unlike with previous Holidays, you will NOT get a pop-up announcing that your gift has been delivered.

We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas holiday and is looking forward to a bright New Year.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2009, 06:01 PM   #2
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Santakinz Has Finished Delivering Gifts to ALL Accounts!

How wonderful
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 06:01 PM   #3
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Yay! Now watch thousands of people say they didn't get their gifts.......
megan100160 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 06:02 PM   #4
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Santakinz Has Finished Delivering Gifts to ALL Accounts!

Yea for Santakinz! Yea for all the Elfkinz! Yea for all of us! Finally, 2 days after Christmas we all have our gifts! Ganz was really awesome during the month of December. So much going on in WW (& here tooi.) Hopefully, next year this won't happen. Now thyat I have my presents, I am not mad anymore.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 06:05 PM   #5
I know that we are a
Gifted

KC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roost

Donation Award 

Yay! My friend figured out if you didn't pick a gift from Santa Kinz you get a random pick of one of the three prizes. I received all 3 of mine yesterday around noon. Thank you Santa Kinz, Elves and WI for keeping us updated on his arrival! (sp?) Congrats, I hope eveyone got everything they wanted

~Kylie

Last edited by KC Connection; 12-27-2009 at 06:11 PM..
KC Connection is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 06:05 PM   #6

katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!

I got mine this morning!
katiekinzz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 06:07 PM   #7
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

Mine are all counted for.
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 06:17 PM   #8
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

i have gotten my gift. thank u ganz.
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 06:23 PM   #9
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

All of mine have arrived. Wow I know it stunk waiting for the gifts, but how cool that they delivered them to EVERYONE?! That is very cool of them. Once again I can not thank Ganz enough that someone worked on Christmas Day just for us. I am sure that next year they will either figure out the glitch or you wont be able to pick a gift. lol
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 06:27 PM   #10

DinosaurGirl<3 is on a distinguished road

Thank you! I got my gift earlier this morning, but it's nice to know that everyone has recieved they're belated Christmas gifts! Unless, you got it on Christmas Day!

Happy New Year, 2010 approaching.. Olympic Winter Games!
DinosaurGirl<3 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: