Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-30-2011, 05:46 PM   #21
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Santakinz is in the Clubhouse

View Post Originally Posted by LuvMarshmallow
I was wondering if we knew what the prizes were yet, but apparently not. I can't wait to see what we can get this year!
If you want a sneak peek check out the WIKI, they are listed there.
DakotaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2011, 05:53 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

catscats is just really nicecatscats is just really nice

Thanks for the info i can't wait!
catscats is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 06:28 PM   #23

mdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roost

Where can you find the pictures on WIKI? I can't find them.
mdreamy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 07:57 PM   #24
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Santakinz is in the Clubhouse

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh my Webbies are sooooooooo excited about this event!!! Sooooooooooooo much fun!

Have a great time everyone!!!
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 08:10 PM   #25
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by mdreamy
Where can you find the pictures on WIKI? I can't find them.
Look under Holiday Gifts and Clubhouse Events.
DakotaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 08:15 PM   #26
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Awesome, thanks for the info!
I can't wait to see what prizes he has with him this year : D
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 09:07 PM   #27
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Awesome! I love the presents for this year!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 10:18 PM   #28

tusks is just really nicetusks is just really nice

Donation Award 

im going to wait until the very last day
tusks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 12:10 AM   #29
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

The SantaKinz room is in the Clubhouse!
AKD

Here is what I was offered:
Attached Images
File Type: jpgSantaKinzRoom2011.JPG (111.2 KB, 18 views)

Last edited by AnotherKinzDad; 12-01-2011 at 12:10 AM..
AnotherKinzDad is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 03:04 AM   #30

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

Once again, they are all so cute! I almost wish they would make one cute one and two ugly ones, so I don't have to decide!

View Post Originally Posted by tusks
im going to wait until the very last day
I am always too afraid to wait too long in case something goes wrong (i.e. WW is down or busy, or my internet is down).

View Post Originally Posted by DakotaKinz
Thank you COWS4YOU,

I have a question, will there still be the opportunity to submit our pictures for the collection that was being gathered here before?

I wish we could take all our pets ... but at least the collection allowed us to see the pictures of our pets who haven't had the chance to see SantaKinz yet.
t I posted a couple years ago, right around Christmas, about how to get a picture with your pets in Santa's lap If you know how to take a screen shot and have more than one account, or a friend with a WW account. I dress my pets in their favorite outfits. I will see if I can find the thread...

(Oops- Forgot I wouldn't be able to edit my last post, and knew I would be trying to find the info here and put it in, so I didn't look it over before posting since I knew I would be coming right back to edit. Sorry for the mistakes. )

I copied the info I posted from a couple years ago. I had forgotten I needed two computers to do it.

"I was disappointed I would only be able to get one photo of one of my webkinz with Santakinz, and I couldn't decide which one to do. Santakinz pops up the bubble with the choices too fast to take a photo. Luckily, today I figured out how to get a photo of each of my webbies in Santa's lap.

Hopefully this will be helpful to anyone else who wants to do it and who hasn't already chosen their present:

I logged in on my Mac with one account, and on my PC with the other. Then, I put one webbie from each account (dressed in their holiday best, of course) into the same zone and room #. When my webbie from the PC sat on his [Santa's] lap, I took a picture on the Mac (since the choice bubble doesn't obscure the webbie except on the computer screen you used to log in on) using screen shot (open apple-shift-4-- drag cross hairs around the part you want to photograph). Then I did the same with the webbie on the Mac, but I used the camera from SmartNotebook, since that was what was on my PC. Then I just switched each webbie one at a time.

If you don't have two computers, you could get online with a friend and take pictures of each others' and then email the pictures to each other.

Does that make sense?"

I especially like that they can wear what "they" want. Dressing my pets is my favorite part.

Just a reminder- Don't make your wish if you have more pets you want to take pictures with Santa. Hit cancel, or later, or whatever the option is (I haven't been in yet this year), and keep bringing webbies in one-at-a-time to take the photo. Once you choose the present, I don't think this will work.

Last edited by Snickerdoodlez; 12-01-2011 at 03:04 AM..
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
*cough*england*cough*, love ya!, toffy was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: