Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-30-2011, 12:00 PM   #11
ishing you Joy
Webkinz :)

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Default Re: Santakinz is in the Clubhouse

View Post Originally Posted by twigsthegiraffe
I haven't seen that banner, but the icon in the room themes section of the wshop is a wreath - for the new outdoor theme.
I saw on another thread that the banner mentions a specific wreath.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2011, 12:15 PM   #12
Bloody Charity

Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!
Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!

Yay!
Wow, Already December. This year really flew by!
Tiffany520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:02 PM   #13
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I can't wait!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:03 PM   #14
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

Yes Santa is Here
toricutie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:06 PM   #15

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I love visiting Santa Kinz. I wonder which pet I should take???
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:39 PM   #16

birdfolks will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I can't find him in my Asian acct..was hoping there was sightings but I guess he hasn't caught up yet..Hope to see him soon, I wonder if he bears gifts..:+
birdfolks is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:41 PM   #17
lugwee has disabled reputation

i hope it gets fixed soon! i can't wait to see what the presents are! i hope there is another snow globe in there for my collection! i really don't remember getting a picture with santa in my kinzpost.
lugwee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:53 PM   #18
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I was wondering if we knew what the prizes were yet, but apparently not. I can't wait to see what we can get this year!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 05:44 PM   #19
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Thank you COWS4YOU,

I have a question, will there still be the opportunity to submit our pictures for the collection that was being gathered here before?

I wish we could take all our pets ... but at least the collection allowed us to see the pictures of our pets who haven't had the chance to see SantaKinz yet.
DakotaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 05:45 PM   #20
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by lugwee
i hope it gets fixed soon! i can't wait to see what the presents are! i hope there is another snow globe in there for my collection! i really don't remember getting a picture with santa in my kinzpost.
I don't want to ruin the surprise for you but I collect snowglobes too ... and I am excited about this year. Hope that's not too much of a spoiler for ya!
DakotaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
*cough*england*cough*, love ya!, toffy was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: