Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 09:37 AM   #61
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Santakinz arrives in WW after maintenance plus other updates!

View Post Originally Posted by Clibab
I LOVE IT! Wish our pets could take a picture with Santakinz as a keepsake. SO CUTE!
They can I reported this first, on the 4th post
Log out and log back in and in your Kinz Post you will receive a letter that includes the picture!
Isn't it so cute?! Enjoy!
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2009, 09:39 AM   #62
blake3249

debs_267 has much to be proud ofdebs_267 has much to be proud ofdebs_267 has much to be proud ofdebs_267 has much to be proud of

After I took my pet to see Santa and picked my gift..I got a letter from Santakinz helper...it was a pic of the pet I visited with and Santa...How cute is that!
debs_267 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 09:40 AM   #63
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

This really seems like it is going to be a lot of fun once it gets rolling!! Ganz tried to think outside the box this Christmas!!! Great job Ganz...get it to work now and HURRY!!!!!!
NR1991 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:01 AM   #64
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

YAY YAY YAY! coooolll gonig to have to check it out!
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:57 AM   #65
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

I love this idea! Way to go Ganz!!!!!
valntom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:01 AM   #66
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

I was looking at all the decorations in the Santa room. On the left side there are brown book shelves, high up on the wall. (Not the large signature theme ones) They are small like the ones from the kids theme but they are brown. I can't find them anywhere for sale. Has anyone ever seen them before?
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:04 AM   #67
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

how do you pick a gift? i keep clicking on santa but he just says stuff
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:14 AM   #68
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

these are okay, but I really wish they were giving out clothes, or some sort of outfit instead
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:15 AM   #69
1collector
Gifted

wkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by poochie10
how do you pick a gift? i keep clicking on santa but he just says stuff
if you do not see the wreath in the bottom right hand corner of your screen in the clubhouse then try to clear your cache and restart your browser. this has helped lots of other people.
wkwcollecter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:16 AM   #70
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomof4
I was looking at all the decorations in the Santa room. On the left side there are brown book shelves, high up on the wall. (Not the large signature theme ones) They are small like the ones from the kids theme but they are brown. I can't find them anywhere for sale. Has anyone ever seen them before?
Those shelves are a figurine item, (I believe it is the terrier). They used a lot of rare items in this room I see!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: