Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 07:04 AM   #11
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Santakinz arrives in WW after maintenance plus other updates!

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
I got Ms Birdy (who is going to be giving out prizes in the Clubhouse, according to a future front page article) on my account this morning.... But I can't get anything when I click on her! Probably because I don't have that Christmas wreath like wkwcollecter....

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
I can't click him either, and I don't have that image on my corner either-I never got the oops box though, he is just utterly unclickable...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2009, 07:04 AM   #12
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

we should be used to it by now but yes I agree very annoying!!
dizzydessi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 07:06 AM   #13
Webkinz :)

soccerwebie2233 is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW this is sooo cool!! ebkinz really done it. now we can visit santakinz! i like how we can pick one gift for our present this is very festavie and creative. i love it! and yay its snowing its gonna look so in the holidays. i love christmas sooooooo much! im gonna get ready to celebrate at my home & ebkinz world!!!
soccerwebie2233 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 07:07 AM   #14
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I can't click him either, and I don't have that image on my corner either-I never got the oops box though, he is just utterly unclickable...
What I was clicking there was Ms. Birdy (top right of the screen) to try to get the prizes that will fill the Holiday Wreath (btw, I do have it on my screen, I realized). Apparently it didn't work.
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 07:09 AM   #15
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Oh gosh-I didn't even notice a Ms. Birdy! The plot thickens! She's not there for me anywhere though...
Old 12-01-2009, 07:10 AM   #16
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

I noticed there is a time with Santakinz... does that mean when the time expires you get a suprise Christmas present or you don't get one at all?
Kiyoshi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 07:10 AM   #17
1collector
Gifted

wkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

I made a thread with all the santakinz events as well

You guide to santakinz
wkwcollecter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 07:15 AM   #18
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 

I brought one pet in and got the surprise gift, I changed pets and went back in and got a second candy cane, tried 3rd pet but recieved nothing.
cozmic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 07:21 AM   #19
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Oh gosh-I didn't even notice a Ms. Birdy! The plot thickens! She's not there for me anywhere though...
I logged out and back in and can't find her now... I'm not sure if she is supposed to be programmed yet or not - although the wreath is there.

I'm stuck because I know I can't post the "spoiler information" about the front page article, yet it would really help to understand what's going on with Ms. Birdy...
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 07:26 AM   #20
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
I logged out and back in and can't find her now... I'm not sure if she is supposed to be programmed yet or not - although the wreath is there.

I'm stuck because I know I can't post the "spoiler information" about the front page article, yet it would really help to understand what's going on with Ms. Birdy...
This sounds very mysterious-would this "spoiler information" explain the broken santakinz? I'll have to go digging to see if I can find what you're talking about...

I'm kinda bummed that this is working for some but not others...Not that I enjoy others' misery, but it's kinda nice to know we're all in the same boat, but apparantly others are on a yacht and I'm on a leaky rowboat!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: